Thread: Hello There =)

Default Hello There =)

Hi there.... Well I'm stitch, IRL shy, Internets, not so much, 20 something outright nerd. A few years ago after some medical issues I had (in which I really do not want to discuss, at least in an intro thread) led to some temporary incontinence. This is when I discovered my closeted-until-now interests

Other than that, as stated above, I'm an outright nerd. Anything from Cowboy Bebop (Tank is my ringtone), Star Wars (got Stormtroopers on my shirt now ), anything related to computers (was writing some code earlier), et al. I'm also a giant music nut, you name it, i'll probably like it.

Nice to get to know all of you =)

Nice to meet you dude. So you like music? What do you think of Disturbed?

benjaminwolf: Indestructible was pretty meh but otherwise I like them

Hahahaha I like to think I can take on anyone on the obscure yet mainstream music taste scale so here goes:

- Dolcivita by Ryan Paris
    - Walking Along by Thomas Walker
    - Fantastic Day by Haircut 100
    - 40 Day Dream by Edward Sharpe
    - Het Land Van Maas En Waal by Boudewijn de Groot (although I don't expect you'll have heard of that one! It's a Dutch song from my fathers era!)

Welcome to ADISC