Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Diaper Memory/Reason you might be AB/TB now!

Default Best Diaper Memory/Reason you might be AB/TB now!

I was siffting through my long list childhood memories and was trying to decide which one was more influencing to my lifestyle. I happened to decide on this one.

A long time ago, about 10 years ago, There was a bug going around my family, being 8, I was blissfully unaware I would get it, and BAD! I won't go into detail, unless you want me too, but I ended up in the hospital with an IV and everything. I was very scared and weak so I could do much by myself. while I was there, during the day, my mom visited me for a little bit, helped me with breakfast and went on her way. I suddenly had the urge to go potty but couldn't make it by myself. I was able to get myself out of the door before wetting myself and dropping to the floor crying in my own pee. after a minute of crying, and a few doctors trying to help me without touching me, a sweet nurse came to me and comforted me. She gave me a big hug and picked me up and carried me, wet mind you, to my bed. Still in tears she striped off my clothes and changed me into a diaper and fresh new hospital clothes. She smiled at me and wiped my tears and told me she'd take care of me. I'm sure I was blushing as she hugged me tight and turned the TV to Looney Toons. I felt really good! Even though i was a tad emberassed that she cleaned "my unmentionables", not like I could do anything about it I was still very weak, I enjoyed being taken care of by her. I wish I could remember her name. But thats my story! please tell me what you think and post your own stories!! i'd love to hear them!

I would have to say that mine would be one time that I stayed with my great aunt. I was about four, and we were playing some board game. Most likely monopoly. My great aunt had a grandson who was there, and he was about two, out of nowhere I just decided to ask if I could wear one of his diapers. The specifics of it are fuzzy, but I played in that diaper all evening. I used it, and was changed into another which I slept in.

I won't lie, I often regret doing that because she remembers it VIVIDLY, and talks about it AT EVERY family gathering at which we encounter each other TO THIS DAY. Not to mention there are pictures of me at four happily playing in a baby blue diaper and a t shirt.

Nothing exciting on my end --- my grandma, for the longest time, had a few pull-ups in a drawer where me and my nephew took naps... and of course we'd always try to sneak one on and get caught because of the awful noise that drawer made. When I'd go home (my mother worked all day), my cousin would ask her friend for some diapers and I'd try them on in the room or restroom. Jump to a few years later (I was between 5-7 when those events occurred)... between 13-15. I'd stayed with my sister and I remember finding a pack of old Luv's and Pampers (plastic-backed), but I couldn't fit into them at all. I wonder what they thought when they noticed the both packages eventually disappeared... boring stories, I know... forgive me!

I don't put this down to resulting in my being AB/DL now, I consider that along the lines of my being gay... it was always going to be a part of me but...
    It was when I was at playschool and there was a part of the day when we were all given sweets to shut us the f**k up for ten minutes (yes, that is how the staff put it when the parents weren't around). I was about two years old at the time and I was still at the point where if I got distracted I forgot to focus on things and, well, 'accidents will happen'... and I really did love me sweets! I won't go into too much detail but every time they handed us our sweeties I'd end up 'a little heavier in the undies', not to put too fine a point on it (I apologise to those who didn't need to know that... but it's the way things were, matey).
    The thing that really sticks in my memory about it is that one day my dad told me that if it happens again that I'd have to be put back into nappies. I suppose it was something to do with psychological training and social stigma, you know; the whole "big boys don't do that" sort of thing, but I remember being terrified by the idea at the time and so fervently opposed to it. It must have caused some sort of shock to the system because after that 'threat' any accidents became very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by borntoroam View Post
    ... in a drawer where me and my nephew took naps...
    You and your nephew used to take naps in a drawer!? Must've been a tight fit!
    Just kiddin' I knew whatcha meant really.

@ hush: I liked that story! I'd actually play along with it! Make jokes! "What? thats a long game! I'd suggest everyone did that" jokingly of course
    @ borntoroam: I've been in that kind of situation before! it's cool to see someone else went through it too
    @ GoodDog: My dad said the EXACT same thing! I actually had a dream about me actually being put back in diapers but I woke up dry. and never bed wet at my dad's again but my mom still had me in pull-ups.

The particular events that led to help me "discover" my interest are threefold: when I was about 5 or so I had to stay a night at my grandmas house, and at the time I had been wetting the bed a lot. My parents and grandma decided I would be wearing a diaper that night "just in case". I remember being in her back room trying to tape my Huggies (yes, I remember what brand it was lol) on but couldn't do it by myself so she helped me put it on, I woke up dry tho :/. The next time was when we had some guests over and they had a toddler in diapers at the time. The mother was changing the kids diaper in our kitchen while I watched, totally unable to look away for reasons unknown to me at the time. The first time I ever snuck a diaper for myself was at a family friends house from church. They had a toddler as well, so I went to the bathroom and looked in the closet and found diapers. I took one and put one on under my winter clothes and went outside to play. I loved it so much, I just wish for a day I could go back to being that small and still able to fit into baby diapers!!!

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

"You and your nephew used to take naps in a drawer!? Must've been a tight fit!
    Just kiddin' I knew whatcha meant really."

LMAO

aww! thats cute! remenicant on memories of the past! I wish I could live my childhood days and change the out come of what happened.

I dont have a single memory of ever wearing nappies . Us brits tend to potty train pretty early so i imagine that in part is why i have no memory of ever having worn them. It does make me wonder however if my interest in them now is due to their absence from my childhood as it were (or at least the memory of my childhood).

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy View Post
    I dont have a single memory of ever wearing nappies . Us brits tend to potty train pretty early so i imagine that in part is why i have no memory of ever having worn them. It does make me wonder however if my interest in them now is due to their absence from my childhood as it were (or at least the memory of my childhood).
    yeah same here i dont have a single memory either