Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonic 4

Default Sonic 4

Who is going to be getting Sonic 4 when it comes out and what are your thoughts of what you have seen ?

Got it, beat it in less than 2 hours, turned it off. Might replay it once or twice, but other than that... meh. I'm not impressed.

I played the demo, wasn't that impressed. It plays very sluggishly... I'm not paying for it.

I REFUSE TO BUY THIS GAME BECAUSE IT HAS NEW SONIC AND NOT THE OLD SONIC WITH BLACK EYES AND THE GRAPHICS ARE NOT LIKE SONIC 1 AND THE STORY IS NOT LIKE SONIC 1 I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME WHAT THE FUCK SEGA WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL MAKING SONIC GAMES I'M BUYING SONIC 1 INSTEAD OF SONIC 4 TO PROTEST IT THIS GAME SUCKS ITS THE WORST GAME EVER MADE WAAAAAA!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!11!

Actually yes, I do plan on buying the game when I earn more money. I just spent half of it on Dead Rising 2 and a new guitar cable. I have played the demo. The physics are a bit screwy, but they said they will try to improve it with the other episodes.

I found out this was on the Wiiware so no wonder Gamefly didn't have it lol. I would like to get it and it costs 1500 points to download and I only have 300 points so I need to spend 20 bucks to have enough. It looks old school I want to get it.

I would purchase it today if it were not for the glaring fact that I have 50 retail game releases and 70 XBLA games that I have not completely cleared yet. Guess I should play those first.

If they fix the physics problems in Episode 2, they better write a patch for Episode 1. I swear.