- "Rules" link re-added to navbar.
- "Articles" tab now correctly highlights when you're in that section.
- Rule on crotch shots changed - they're now permitted only for product review purposes.
- Closed threads are now excluded from the "top lists" on the homepage.
- The bug that caused a "/" to appear in some pages is now fixed.
- Members using the pink skin can now browse the articles section.
- The "reputation" icon has been updated, to include the text "Rep +/-". This should make it clearer what this icon does. Note that you may need to clear your browser's cache, shift-reload the page and/or wait a few days before this change becomes visible to you.
The other projects I'm working on this weekend (but which will likely take quite a bit more work before being done) are:
- Other improvements to the rep system, specifically with regards to moderation (making it easier to report invalid rep, possibly letting people see a complete rep history, changes to allow multiple staff members to moderate rep, etc)
- Improvements to the groups system, as detailed at: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=28891
- Adding a "content manager" staff position, responsible for the articles & wiki sections.
- Improving the group promotions system (documenting the requirements for each group in a public thread, simplyfing the code, etc)