Thread: Commissions OPEN!

Default Commissions OPEN!

Alright, I just got this BestBuy PitchIn card, where you can donate directly to my account for a brand spanking new tablet~! And so, in honor of me getting an account just for my technical needs, you guys can buy stuff from me.

Rules are simple. Simply reply here if interested (so I can get an estimate on how many people actually want this) and then PM me. Pricing is as follows.

***Note that it's all traditional, as my tablet got destroyed when my ceiling leaked.***

Avatar (150x150): 7$, fully coloured in your choice of coloured pencil, watercolour, or acrylic.

Full Body: $10-20: depending on background and complexity (I'll wage these as I see fit.)

Special! Actual paintings for your actual house! (including nursery/baby-ish things!): PM me for details on these, because based on the size of the painting and the shipping costs, these could rack up really fast.

What will Nei do/not do?

Will do...
    -Pretty much anything, I'm not biased when I need cash.
    -(I will attempt babyfurs as well, but I'm not that good with them. I have been practicing, but as my scanner hates me, I can't show you.)

~Samples~

This one is REALLY old, like from last December. It's still cute, though, and I draw in relatively the same style.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    So, yeah, just PM me for details. This is my first time doing this, and I don't have very strict rules. I just judge price by what I see is fit for the customer and me.
    Last edited by Shukkume; 10-Oct-2010 at 14:37.

You might want to post some of your work, your website, or art portfolio. When trying to sell art, it is really important for people to see what kind of art/style and skill level! If you do pencil, watercolour, acrylic, and paintings, show at least two or three of each.

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    You might want to post some of your work, your website, or art portfolio. When trying to sell art, it is really important for people to see what kind of art/style and skill level! If you do pencil, watercolour, acrylic, and paintings, show at least two or three of each.
    A lot of people on here know my artwork, surprisingly. I've done (almost) all of my avatars for this site, and I've posted a few from last year. If only my scanner weren't broken, which is half the reason I'm doing this...

I DO have a few old sketches, though. I'll update my original post. :/