Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bambinos!!!!

Default Bambinos!!!!

I just bought my first Bambinos diapers! I cant wait til they get here and I get to wear and wet in them! I will fill you all in on how they do if you would like?

Congrats on the purchase!! Did you get a pack of em or an entire case?

Bambinos are good diapers. Just don't wear them out under jeans. Learnt the hard way, I did. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Bambinos are good diapers. Just don't wear them out under jeans. Learnt the hard way, I did. >_<
    Crinkly hmm?

I bought a case of each. The regular ones and Blanco too. I always wear a pair of plastic pants when diapered. It helps in preventing those embarrassing leaks!

Hmmm... I've been wearing these for a while, and so far haven't had any "misadventures" except that one time my cat used one as a scratching post, but I didn't notice until AFTER using it....

I will say this for them, though... They're comfy. All up and down all day long. They don't bunch like Abena's, and they certainly hold enough to keep you feeling dry and secure all day. The only thing I can really say BAD about them is the lack of more than the one pattern on the tape-zone.

Bambinos are definately good... cute too! I hope you enjoy them.

I heard they went cheap, on the materials there not like they used to be when they started out, but thats what I heard, I don't really know for sure.

I think I'm going to stick with securecare.....

IMHO Secures and Bambinos are equal... especially when the Secures now have the front waist band.