Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I get a sex-change?

Default Should I get a sex-change?

I am a HUGE Sissy/LG, and I want to be a girl extremely bad. I've thought about getting a sex change, but I don't know how my family and friends would react. What should I do? (I want to be a girl so bad I tuck my pee-pee in between my legs so it looks like I don't have one, don't judge me)

tbmoney

This is a decision that we wont be able to answer for you. It is more of a decision you will have to make your self. You seem to be young and if you make this huge life decision and have a different viewpoint later you may regret it. You should talk to your parents, or whoever you trust, or a counselor. Hope all works out

Quote Originally Posted by tbmoney View Post
    This is a decision that we wont be able to answer for you. It is more of a decision you will have to make your self. You seem to be young and if you make this huge life decision and have a different viewpoint later you may regret it. You should talk to your parents, or whoever you trust, or a counselor. Hope all works out
    Thanks! And another reason why I want one is that I'm sick of getting punched around and other stuff GUYS do to me, and if I'm a girl, it won't happen NEARLY as much.

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleButt View Post
    Thanks! And another reason why I want one is that I'm sick of getting punched around and other stuff GUYS do to me, and if I'm a girl, it won't happen NEARLY as much.
    Yea, its tough out there, I jus want you to make the best decision, your young and going by your profile your a freshmen in highschool, things are rough now, but you may see the world diffferent as a senior or when your in college. Whatever you do, try to gain some support, and do what makes you happy

Yea, its tough out there, I jus want you to make the best decision, your young and going by your profile your a freshmen in highschool, things are rough now, but you may see the world diffferent as a senior or when your in college. Whatever you do, try to gain some support, and do what makes you happy
    Yes, but it's not the seniors doing this crap to me, it's the guys in my grade. It's been the same since 2nd grade.

tbmoney

Yes, but it's not the seniors doing this crap to me, it's the guys in my grade. It's been the same since 2nd grade.
    guys in your grade are very immature. A sex change requires a lot of money as well. The seniors arent bothering you because they have matured overall. The people in your grade are going to eventually mature and that may change your attitude towards things a bit. Im not going to tell you what to do but I will advise that making a decision on an online forum is not the best idea. For a decision of this magnitude you should talk with your parents or guardian, counselor, and people you trust. The online world is sooo out there...its gta come from within

guys in your grade are very immature. A sex change requires a lot of money as well. The seniors arent bothering you because they have matured overall. The people in your grade are going to eventually mature and that may change your attitude towards things a bit. Im not going to tell you what to do but I will advise that making a decision on an online forum is not the best idea. For a decision of this magnitude you should talk with your parents or guardian, counselor, and people you trust. The online world is sooo out there...its gta come from within
    Yes, but my family is still trying to figure me out. They just found out I'm a TB/DL, so if I go up and say that I want a sex change, they'll think I'm screwed up in the head. I'm so confused, I don't know what to do! D:

tbmoney

Yes, but my family is still trying to figure me out. They just found out I'm a TB/DL, so if I go up and say that I want a sex change, they'll think I'm screwed up in the head. I'm so confused, I don't know what to do! D:
    Talk with people you can trust...I know Adisc is a great site but you dont techinally know the people you are talking to. Like I said also, sex changes are a LOTTTTTTTTTTT of money...thousands of dollars....you should find someone you trust so you can have some support

Talk with people you can trust...I know Adisc is a great site but you dont techinally know the people you are talking to. Like I said also, sex changes are a LOTTTTTTTTTTT of money...thousands of dollars....you should find someone you trust so you can have some support
    Okay, thanks. But I'm still confused. I really don't want to talk to anyone I know about it, though. I'm extremely shy. When my parents found out I'm a TB/DL, I cried I was so scared. Telling them I'm thinking about a sex change, I won't even get the words out of my mouth.

tbmoney

Okay, thanks. But I'm still confused. I really don't want to talk to anyone I know about it, though. I'm extremely shy. When my parents found out I'm a TB/DL, I cried I was so scared. Telling them I'm thinking about a sex change, I won't even get the words out of my mouth.
    Tell somebody when you are comfortable. It doesnt have to be your parents but find the person you can trust the most