Thread: Finally!!!

Default Finally!!!

I'm finally in a diaper!!! My roommates have both left at the same time. The first time in two months!!!! I went from almost everyday to nothing! Now I get a whole six hours to myself

Hope this didn't waste to much of your life, but I am so happy right now!

I'm happy for you. 'Cold turkey' may not exactly be as bad for diapers as for other things but it's always nice when you have the chance to indulge now and then.

Enjoy it as much as you can while you can, if your roommates are that rarely out at the same time who knows when you'll get the chance again.

Actually, "enjoy what you can, whenever you can" seems to be a pretty decent way to go with just about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyScrat View Post
    I'm finally in a diaper!!! My roommates have both left at the same time. The first time in two months!!!! I went from almost everyday to nothing! Now I get a whole six hours to myself

Hope this didn't waste to much of your life, but I am so happy right now!
    or gather up a little courage and wear in their presence.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    or gather up a little courage and wear in their presence.
    I would rather not make them uncomfortable. I'm on very small community right now. It's called an Ulpan, where people come live on a kibbutz in Israel and learn Hebrew. So we all know each other and i don't need things like my lifestyle floating around. I do sleep with my baby Elmo though and sometimes paci though! those are much more easy to conceal.

I suppose, you could still wear around them if you were careful about it. I mean, I wear around others almost every day (but then again, I need them) and nobody who doesn't already know finds out. Baggy clothes and loose shirts are advisable. I'm not claiming to know fully how things work on a kibbuts but as long as you're not planning on getting naked around them or directly drawing attention to the fact there's very little chance of them finding out if you don't go overboard with it.
    Please, though, don't take my word as gospel that they won't find out. The chaotic nature of existence means that just about anything is possible.

Well I used to wear almost every day before I moved. But it's REALLY hot here the winter is coming up though and I'm only on the kibbutz till January. Then I get a couple months before the army.....so I'm gonna be in em 24/7 for a couple months!!!!

In the mean time, I'm just learning to appreciate them by not getting them....At least my girl gave me an awesome baby Elmo to sleep with!

Right on! One thing I have always found true is the longer the absence of diapers, the better the feeling when you get to return to them. Enjoy your time today and keep that joyous feeling with you for as long as you can.