Thread: Greetings!

Post Greetings!

Last edited by Trevor; 09-Oct-2010 at 01:02. Reason: Not a dating site.

Hey there, welcome to ADISC.

Your introduction has a few notable problems with it. We are an ABDL site, but we are a support community, and not a meet up site or a personals area. If you would like to be involved here, we'll have to know a bit more about you. We generally like to get to know each other for who we are outside of the diaper interests. What else do you do that is of interest to you?

I would advise reading the site rules and familiarize yourself with them before you rush into anything. This isn't to say you won't end up fitting around here in the long run, but you could help yourself tremendously by taking a quick look around the site and getting a feeling for how the place works. Feel free to use my newbie introduction tutorial for a walk through on how to make a good first impression here. It may just be to your benefit.

In the end, you will probably want to start back and give this introduction thing another shot. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Yes, because we have a lot of minors on this site, we don't approve of people looking for people in certain areas, because it looks suspiciously like you're looking for a meet-up.

Spddans given you some awesome links, and here are a few others for you to read:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!

and now you can go back and try again with your introduction

You can edit your original post by looking at the bottom right of your original post.

Welcome to ADISC, looking forwardto hearing more from you soon

I blanked out your introduction because there wasn't anything there that wasn't just looking for someone. Please do as the other posters have suggested and give your introduction another try.