Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hey guys! I stumbled upon this site on accident... I didn't realize so many people were into this stuff.

About me, well.. I live in Arkansas, play way too many videogames, and am really, really shy.

Looking to make friends!

What sort of video games are you into fenrisrawr?

I'm not a big gamer myself, but lots of people here are. There are even a good few groups about them, so search in the groups section for something that takes your interest

Don't worry about being shy, there are a lot of shyer members here - luckily for me I'm not one of them! I'm as chatty as you can get!

What sort of other stuff are you into? How can you get to a site by accident?

Welcome to the site, and hope to hear more from you soon

Hey, fenrisrawr! I also like video games. Do you play on a console or PC?

PC games, for sure. I've been building them since I was thirteen. Currently playing a lot of League of Legends and Civilization V.

As to how I found the site by accident, I honestly don't remember... I've had it bookmarked for a while but just now registered :P

Hello welcome to Adisc...i hope you enjoy the seeking to make friends also so chat with me sometime...hope you enjoy the site