Thread: sup dudes

Default sup dudes

what kind of diapers do you guys like?

i'm a pullups guy myself, as you can see by my name

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by iamthelaw View Post
    Personally, I love laws! Those really absorb lots, and never give you a rash

Now, really, if this is an intro about yourself, and since this is a site containing lots of diaper threads and such (where you can freely say what are your interests in pullups), why don't you describe to us how you are/ what other things you like?

Hello iamthelaw. Let me be one of the first to welcome you to ADISC. We are more than *B/DLs here and would like to know more about you as a person not just what kind of diapers you like. You may want to look at this link-->http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html on how to make a good and proper intro on the forums.

Welcome to ADISC. Hope to see some more posts from you.

what kind of diapers do you guys like?

How does your name suggest you're into pullups... :S And it doesn't look like you've changed it since you wrote that!

Oh well, if you like pull-ups then you're in the right place, but this is your introduction, and liking diapers is pretty much a given if you're here so tell us something else! HellHound has given you a lovely link which explains how to make an awesome introduction, so I suggest you go and read that, then try again If you're really clever you'll go and edit your original post and then we'll all look really silly asking you to write more!

These are some other links which might help you:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Welcome to the fora, and looking forward to hearing more from you soon

well i was making an account with the name pullup in it when i remembered about this account. and btw i really wanna post in the regular sections because i actually finally gathered the courage to buy my own pullups for the first time.

Congrats man! Im gathering the courage to buy goodnights for the first time this Wednesday and tell me mom about my AB/DL Lifestyle on Monday.

well i was making an account with the name pullup in it when i remembered about this account. and btw i really wanna post in the regular sections because i actually finally gathered the courage to buy my own pullups for the first time.
    Welcome to ADISC and congrats on buying pull-ups for the first time! I remember the first time I got diapers (Goodnites to be specific)...it was quite nerve-racking. If you wanted to post about it, the best place is probably a blog, which can be made here. There is a setting to hide your blog from unregistered people and google (uncheck the box "Guests may view blog" and then save the settings.) Even if you could post it in the regular section, it wouldn't be a good idea to post location-specific details...plus, the regular section really isn't about diaper-related things.

That said, may I also suggest you look at the links Talula kindly posted and then write a new introduction telling us more about your hobbies and interests outside of AB/DL? At least, read this Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction and the Rules and post a new introduction so we can get to know you as a person, not a diaper.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 10-Oct-2010 at 00:27. Reason: fixing grammar

ADISC is different than most AB/DL sites, as we do not talk only about diapers. In fact, posts and threads only about your diaper condition are likely to be removed or closed. May I (again) suggest that you read the Rules and Cheat Sheet to a Great Introduction? Then do make a new topic talking about your non abdl interests! Do not make a new post or thread about how messy or wet your diapers are!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 20-Oct-2010 at 06:26. Reason: Removing quote of deleted post.