Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: worst. day. ever. <:'( (for my girlfriend)

8ball

Default worst. day. ever. <:'( (for my girlfriend)

okay, so here's the deal.
    i was at school today, and Ashley and I were walking down the hall, and we see
    this group of guys talking and glancing at us. one guy whispered something.
    then, out of nowhere, he runs up and yanks her jeans down, and runs with them! she was wearing a diaper, so it was in full view!
    it was cold, so she was wearing sweats underneath her jeans (the sweats pulled down but not taken) she yanked her sweats up and ran out of the school,
    people pointing and laughing all the while. after school let out, i went back to my house, and she was on the couch (she's been staying at my house lately). she had obviously been crying. she's pretty broken up about it, and hasn't made an effort to do much since yesterday (its Saturday) any ideas to help her out? i've tried to help her out, but its not working.

Yeah tell the principal, get the police involved, and get the guy charged with sexual harassment.

She just has to have a metal attitude and fuck it all.
    Keep an angry expression on, and flip anybody off who looks at you wrong.

That really sucks. Is she IC? How would the boys know?
    You should do the manly thing, and beat the crap out of them...

Or charge them with sexual harrasment..... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Technologic View Post
    Yeah tell the principal, get the police involved, and get the guy charged with sexual harassment.
    Agreed, techincally that's assult and you really should press charges. This person needs to learn that you can't do that sort of thing, and in this day and age you really need to throw the book at people to get them to understand.

Don't be scared...just go talk to the principal and report it, once you have, it's the principal's problem and he or she has to deal with it.

Good Luck

-Gus

I'm sorry this has happened. You make a good case for not wearing diapers in school unless of course one is incontinent. Either way, it was a sexual assault and in a very big way. They could go to jail. I think you do need to tell the principal. Does your school have security cameras? If so, you need to act quickly before they are taped over. We tape over ours every other week.

Here's what you do. You walk up to the f**ker who pantsed your girl. Then you punch him square in the face and tell him to stop messing with your girl. End of story.

Now then. Ignore what is written above and do the smart thing, the thing everyone else is telling you to do. Tell the principle.

yeah tell the Principal
    that is Sexual harrasment so they can be looking at a major lawsuit
    and that means cash in your favor
    and that would probably scare everyone to leaving her alone

I don't know about lawsuits or getting the police involved. When I went to high school, this was a fairly common occurrence (to other people as a joke). I would definitely tell the principal. Maybe they'll get a suspension (or in school suspension, which would be better).

Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
    I don't know about lawsuits or getting the police involved. When I went to high school, this was a fairly common occurrence (to other people as a joke). I would definitely tell the principal. Maybe they'll get a suspension (or in school suspension, which would be better).
    Among friends it may be a joke, but when you pants someone that you are not friends with it is entirely wrong, illegal, inappropriate, and just plain mean. I don't know where you went to school but I think out of the 4 years I was in high school I only ever heard of it happening 1 maybe 2 times and none of them involved guy pantsing girls. Sadly in this time the only way the kid will learn is if he is charged. A "Stern talking to" isnt gonna do anything. In school suspension wont do anything either. I mean the whole suspension thing is useless. I mean oh no it either A.) gets you out of school, which if you are the type of person that gets suspended your parents don't care, thus there are no out of school ramifications. B.) its the same as being in school except you get to sleep the entire day in a room all by yourself. The people that suspensions will affect, are the ones that most likely are sincerely upset about what they have done and the kids that will get hell from their parents when they get home.