Thread: herrow

Default herrow

hi i am sam... i live in Perth, australia... i currently go to school... and fail at it. i came here because i am curious about nappies/diapers and things. my other hoppies include gaming and video editing
    Last edited by Obese; 06-Oct-2010 at 11:16.

Hello Sam,

Welcome to the forum Sorry to hear that you don't feel you're doing well at school. Are there any subjects you do really like there?

What kind of games do you like? I'm not much of a gamer myself, I like 2D platform games such as Super Mario but find most other games too complicated for me! But there are plenty of other gamers here who will know a lot more than me!

Anyway, if you are curious about diapers you have come to the right place to find out some more from the people here, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
    Look forward to seeing you around the forums

sup sam, i cant really offer any more welcoming words than Baby Jess, so ill leave it with a welcome to the forum.

oh and ps

Aberdeen Rule

Welcome to the community Sam! What games do you like then?
    My faves Are Simcity4, GTA in general, and Spyro... though i still want to get the first PS1 Spyros again...

How's about you?

Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

What sort of games are you into? I'm not a big gamer, but there are lots of people here who are! Check out the groups section, there are lots of groups about gaming there!