Thread: A modest self-account

Default A modest self-account

I am primarily interested in lurking, having somewhat of a hobby of perusing forums on the internet. Most particularly interested in the creative side of things such as stories/art/. I guess you could say that I just like to keep up with 'the community.' I might throw in my from time to time, but generally would care to remain as discreet and uninvolved as possible.

Hello there, welcome to the site! Personally don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to lurk, just it is much better, and more fun to get involved in the site more then just lurking . If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to just lurk?

As for discreetness, you are pretty safe here, obviously don't post your full name or something thats going to pop on google :P, but shouldn't run into anyone finding out who is behind the username by very general stuff (like interests, favorite colors, tv shows, what have you) speaking of which, do you have any hobbies or interests you'd like to share?

Hi, Memestream,
    I can understand not wanting to jump right in sometimes. However, it would be nice to know what it was that brought you to this particular forum. You say you have a hobby of lurking through internet forums; what other kinds of forums do you regularly read?

I'm not entirely sure I understand the point in you making a greetings thread for you to then turn around and say you don't want to talk to us

We won't bite - I promise!!

I am interested to know what sorts of forums you do frequent though! Do you only lurk on all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    We won't bite - I promise!!
    She lies...
    No really, we are friendly. Some smart asses here and there, but generally friendly.
    Are you a gamer? Favorite movies? Music you enjoy? Paper or plastic?