Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everyone

Smile Hey Everyone

Hi everyone, i'm a DL from Texas. I've been a DL my whole life.

I enjoy playing video games, and listening to Hardcore Metal (aka Deathcore).

Ive wore Diapers all my life and was caught many time in my younger years, and twice in my young teenage years, when i was 16 or 17 i was caught and my mom sent me to a psychiatrist, I refused to talk to him and my mom dropped it. since then ive tired it twice cause my niece wasnt night trained still at a older age, but now that she is night trained, ive currently stopped. due to fear of going out and buying diapers and the fear of getting caught, i think if i could explain to my mom why i am the way i am she would understand. But Idk if i can work up the courage to tell her.

What brought me to this site is so i can talk to other people about being a DL. I cant talk with my family about cause they wouldn't understand, and i dont have any friends that would either. ive also come here for advice as from you can see above.

Thanks for Reading, I already love this site.

Hey there dude
    wats up
    Always great to meet a fellow rocker(even though im into ALt. and Punk) and a fellow gamer
    I hope you have a great time here
    and hope we can be friends ^v^

Hey whats up man. glad to see you have a good taste in music, metal is awesome. If you need any help, PM me any time.

WELCOME TO ADISC....this site meeting new friends as well...hope u enjoy

Hi, Effect!
    Welcome to ADISC. What groups do you listen to? I'm only familiar with some of the earliest specialized metal, specifically SOD. I did download an album from a group called Dark Fury, because I liked the album name, but even though the lyrics are completely unintelligible, the theme was white power so I deleted it. (Memo to self: google the band *before* you get the album).

Quote Originally Posted by tbmoney View Post
    WELCOME TO ADISC....this site meeting new friends as well...hope u enjoy
    FYI: New people can't PM anyone, so it will have to be a visitor message!

Effect: welcome to the forums, what a good introduction You told us all about your DL interests... and all about your non DL inerests! Which is exactly what we're looking for What sort of other things are you into?

Blessthefall, Scars of Tomorrow, Lamb of God, whitechapel, Underoath, All That Remains, Arch Enemy, As Blood Runs Black, As I Lay Dying , August Burns Red, Bullet for My Valentine, Chimaira, Darkest Hour, iwrestledabearonce, Kalmah, Killswitch Engage, Anberlin, Marilyn Manson, The Black Dahlia Murder, Thrice, Underĝath, Brand New, Deathstars, Light This City, and much more

Talula: I love to study the Weather, i hope to go to college to study meteorology and storm chase as a hobby. but as a career I want to be a Software programmer. I love computers, and taking stuff apart and trying to fix it.

I just HAD to welcome a metalhead! \m/
    The band list is probably about 90% the same as what I would listen to.
    You might find more people to talk to then you know...

Well anyway, I just wanted to say hi and Welcome.
    I myself have only been here for a few days. And already feel at home here.
    I hope you will feel the same way.