Thread: Random thought

Default Random thought

Not a 100% sure if this is the right place to put this or not but whatever.

Any who, I was think what the statistics for people being *B/DL's? For example I believe it's every 1 out of 10 guys are gay (or something like that) just wondering if anybody has any stats on it or if anyone else has thougt about it.

I've thought about it, but I've never found any stats on it. The reason there are no stats for stuff like this is because no one wants to admit it to a random person. There is no way to really get an accurate measurement of the amount of *b/dl. I do agree that it would be nice to know how many there are.

That brings up another question to. I wonder if anyone has a "diaperdar" which would kinda be like having "gaydar"?

That would be very useful. I would never have to think to myself if the person I'm talking to likes them too.

All the little things that could make life easier. =D

a few of us did some research on this question a few years ago, looking at different ABDL websites where people listed their location and trying to get a sense of how widespread it is in the general population. i don't think anyone can say for sure, but it seems to me like about 1 in every 4,000 people is an ABDL. there's an article about it in the wiki: Population of AB/DLs - ADISC Wiki

I know Bittergrey has been accumulating large amounts of data. Possibly some of it can be crunched into a rough number?