Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: interesting circumstance involving a furry at school...

Default interesting circumstance involving a furry at school...

i'm in the marching band at my high school and we play at all the football games. one day after performing at the football game, these two freshman girls, who i had yet to meet, come over to me and start talking to me. they said that they know me, and they like my name (kinda awkward)

i didn't really think about it until recently, when i saw one of the same girls walking into school with a tail on! this makes me curious if they know more about me than i think, but this should defintly make for some interesting circumstances...

Could be they're just mindfucks. That happens sometimes. But, if you really want to get their attention, get yourself a tail and collar and wear those to school. Could make for some entertainment.

Hold on there. Don't just jump to conclusions here. If you plan on confronting them about it, don't mention anything personal untill you: A. Know for sure they would not tell anyone, and B. they are kind and accepting about it. I would try to get to know them a little. Ask them where they know me from, and how they got there themselves. Also, ask them about the tail. Maybe she wore it for a diffrent reason. All I am saying is don't freak out about this, check to be sure this is what it looks like first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukirr View Post
    Could be they're just mindfucks. That happens sometimes. But, if you really want to get their attention, get yourself a tail and collar and wear those to school. Could make for some entertainment.
    lol, maybe, but then i might as well just come out to the whole school! plus im too broke to afford something like that

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cornkid View Post
    Hold on there. Don't just jump to conclusions here. If you plan on confronting them about it, don't mention anything personal untill you: A. Know for sure they would not tell anyone, and B. they are kind and accepting about it. I would try to get to know them a little. Ask them where they know me from, and how they got there themselves. Also, ask them about the tail. Maybe she wore it for a diffrent reason. All I am saying is don't freak out about this, check to be sure this is what it looks like first.
    yea, ik, im trying to be rational but it just seems kinda peculiar is all

There are a lot worse things you could come out as than furry. 'Sides, they probably wouldn't care if it were just a collar, and you could pick one up dirt cheap at wal-mart. I had a friend who wore a collar most of his senior year at Scioto, nobody said a damn thing. It'd take some creative management to deal with a tail, but I maintain that it could be interesting. Only thing stopping you is your money and your gut.

There are a lot worse things you could come out as than furry. 'Sides, they probably wouldn't care if it were just a collar, and you could pick one up dirt cheap at wal-mart. I had a friend who wore a collar most of his senior year at Scioto, nobody said a damn thing. It'd take some creative management to deal with a tail, but I maintain that it could be interesting. Only thing stopping you is your money and your gut.
    true, true, its doing a pretty good job tho lol, i prob wont start doing anything like that till college, cuz from what ive heard no one on campus gives a damn what you do

This is true. I wear my collar nearly every day. It's always entertaining seeing the looks on people's faces when they get a look at me. And it's even more entertaining answering their questions.

This is true. I wear my collar nearly every day. It's always entertaining seeing the looks on people's faces when they get a look at me. And it's even more entertaining answering their questions.
    haha, all the more reason my im psyched to move out and go to college! ik sometimes i see kids wearing collars at school, but its kind of a common thing and nothing really to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by codered4 View Post
    haha, all the more reason my im psyched to move out and go to college! ik sometimes i see kids wearing collars at school, but its kind of a common thing and nothing really to worry about
    Depends on who you run into. If you run into older people, they kinda give you that "What the fuck are you wearing?" look, and shy away. Other people will just glare at you. Some'll ask. And if you're lucky, you get a little kid, who'll ask why you're wearing it, and then you get to mess with their heads. lol

Depends on who you run into. If you run into older people, they kinda give you that "What the fuck are you wearing?" look, and shy away. Other people will just glare at you. Some'll ask. And if you're lucky, you get a little kid, who'll ask why you're wearing it, and then you get to mess with their heads. lol
    haha, nicee!