Thread: Blind Guardian Concert

Default Blind Guardian Concert

I've been freaking out about this for a while, I'm going to a Blind Guardian Concert November 29! I've mentioned befor that I've liked them, but it was a little bit of an understatement. They're really the only thing I've ever had a huge passion for. I was wearing my Blind Guardian shirt and someone told me about the upcomming concert. I litterally walked away from the conversation with tears in my eyes from so much excitment! I feel like a fanboy... Aw I'll say it, I'm such a fanboy! I've been listening to their new album non stop and I freak out at least once every day about it.

Shit, I've really fallen back on following the world of metal. I didn't even know they had a new album out. I saw them live in Chicago when they released "A Twist in the Myth." We got them to play "Majesty" even though it wasn't on the set list. They put on a great show, Hansi really knows how to get the audience in the palm of his hand.

They're one of only three bands I've been willing to travel to see. The others were Eluveitie and Alestorm at Heathenfest.