Thread: hi

Red face hi

im paul from iowa looking to make some new friends with same intrest

Quote Originally Posted by soggybottom View Post
    im paul from iowa looking to make some new friends with same intrest
    Welcome to ADISC!

Well, in order to make friends, you've got to tell us a bit about yourself! What are some of your hobbies and interests? If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you move and why? If you're struggling to figure out what to say, check out these links: and

Just as an fyi, your screenname is a stereotypical *b/dl name, which doesn't help us get to know us. I know it can be difficult picking a good screenname (I remember struggling to pick one myself); however, the wiki has some good advice on picking a name.

HogansHeroes has hit the nail on the head! This is the only thread you get to have which is all about you! So make the most of it! Also, ever heard the saying "first impressions count"? Well this is our first impression of you, so make it a good one!

If you want you can edit your post by looking at the bottom right hand corner of it, and pressing the 'edit' button