Thread: greeting from nc

Default greeting from nc

my name is mike. i live in north carolina. i am a 24 year old single male. I enjoy wearing diapers and am considering getting my first pair of plastic pants. i like to read in my free time and i am kinda of a hippie at heart. i like the information that is found on this site as well as all the recommendations.

Hey there, welcome to the site! never heard of Fort Mills before (wouldn't of even know what state if you didn't mention it :P). What are some of your favorite books, and what are some you want to read?

Hey there, and welcome to ADISC! What else are you into, apart from reading?

I love to read, my all time favourite book is Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh!

Apparently I can get a bit geeky once I get my head into a book! I'll just ignore people for a few hours until I've finished it, but luckily I read pretty quickly!

Do you play any video games or that? I had my first experience of GTA (Grand Theft Auto) last month, and it was awesome fun! I wasn't very good at it though The police kept getting me!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon