Thread: Hello:)

Default Hello:)

Hello. My name is Michael and I live in California. Im here looking for friends. I've never really shared this part of my life with anyone. I'm just here looking for people that understand. I love music! I'm into a lot of modern alternative stuff as well as classic rock. I play piano, guitar, and I sign. Well I hope to get to know a lot of you! Thanks

Sign what? Or sign as in sign language for the deaf?

Classic rock is the way forward in life, as far as I'm concerned! What are your favourite bands?

What do you do with your life apart from music? Study, work...?

Welcome to the fora

I totally meant sing* Im currently in college. Going to a community school here. Im into video games just like any other boy lol. Some of my favorite bands are "weezer, maroon 5, pink Floyd" just to name a few.

Hi, MichaelTB. Welcome to ADISC. The Pink Floyd is also among my favorite groups, and not just because they have the word ' Pink ' in their name. Anyway, I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Take care, and good luck with your classes.

Hello Michael, Welcome to ADISC...i love this site and i am here to meet new friends and to help accept myself which ADISC is truly helping me to u soon, hope we can become friends...enjoy

'Ello. Don't worry about being the only one in Cali. Nice to meet 'ya.