Thread: Incoming Kittie

Default Incoming Kittie

My name is kittie, I am a Mum of 3 beautiful children.

I adore being a Mum but I also have a little side that likes to come out and play (although that can be hard when you have a family!).

I like to regress because I love all the fun and comforting things that comes with being little.

Apart from doing Mummy things all day, I like to play computer games, Facebook & secondlife. I love music (especially rock and indie), movies and going to the cinema. I like days out especially to theme parks or the beach and I love art & craft. I also love anything japanese (the fashion, food, anime, history).

I am easy going and open minded and like to chat but can be shy at first!

I joined the site because its nice to know your not alone and other people out there share the same feelings.

Hey there, this is a great introduction, well done

The reason it's so good is because you tell us about your non AB interests as well

What sort of movies do you like?

Welcome to ADISC Kittie!

I'm from the Midlands too! I moved up to Scotland in February though.

Great introduction. Hope you enjoy your time here =)

Hi, Kittie. Welcome to ADISC. As the others have already said, that was a good introduction, and I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here. Try not to be shy, you are among friends here, I look forward to reading your posts in the forums. Take care.