Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Score!! =d

Default Score!! =d

So I just decided to run to Goodwill just to see what they had and I was look through the electronics and didn't see anything really tempting but then I started walking towards the cloths and BAM! there were 5 packs of Tranquilty ATN sitting there. 4 packs of medium size and 1 pack of smalls. So I was kinda caught off guard so I kept paceing back and forth and scoped the area to make sure nobody I knew was there and also thinking on how to get them descretly enough that noone would question me. So I devised a plan and I grab a small shopping cart and went back, set them in the cart and proceeded to the checkout. Of course when I got to the checkout there were 2 old ladies in front of me that took their time paying for their items. So I was getting slightly antsy but then it was finally my turn and the cashier asked if I needed a bag and I told her no thanks. But the grand total for all 5 packs was $16.05. $3.00 a pack. I'm excited for night to come to wear one! I'm going to try the smalls first then work on the mediums. Only problem is that I ran out of room in my suitcase so now I have 4 packs in a desk in my room. Hopefully I can find a better place to hide them tonight so my mom doesn't find them :/.

But long story short. I'm beyond excited!! =D.

The smalls said they were from 24"-32" waist so they'll be snug. Hopefully the work. If not I might just send them to someone that can use them ^-^

Nice one Bet it was scary buying that many adult diapers, must have filled the trolley up! Enjoy them, but try to get a hiding place ASAP

It did fill it up! Lol. When I was waiting in line I was thinking about were to hide them. That was the best place I could think of off hand. So now I have a bunch of diapers so hopefully I hit a "binge" spell shortly. lol

Oh and my waist size is like 31"-32".

"Hopefully" is the wrong word of choice in this situation, binging and purging are causes and effects, ration them, make them last.

Yes. Very true. BUT! my mom called me and said she won't be home for a few more hours so I'm wearing one of the small ones right now and I'm drink milk like mad. Lol. I already wet a little. =D they're amazing so far. Love the crinckeling too ^-^.

$3 a pack that is one heck of a deal!!!

I want ATN for $3 a pack

Tranquility ATNs are awesome - great find. You'll find that I am an epic thrift store shopper and most of my stash has been acquired this way. I usually use three disposables per change and usually spend less than 25 cents a change. Tranquility ATN's on-line are easily $1.00 per diaper after shipping etc. so you did very well @ $3.00 a pack!