Thread: Weird, fun and interesting everyday items

crazykittensmile

Default Weird, fun and interesting everyday items

A friend just gave me the link to this gallery full of some very unique designs for everyday items - some of them are awesome so I thought I'd share the link.

Funzug.com | An Idea Can Change Your Life

Which would you have in your own home?

Wow, there's a lot of really cool stuff on that page. thanks for the link .

I must say, I find the ones with the body parts a bit disturbing (the hands cupping the baby and the half a torso chair), and some of these I would never ever want. Quite a few of them though, are fairly ingenious, if I do say so myself. Others are fairly impractical and potentially dangerous, but still look awesome. I'm in a bit of overload though with how long that page is, so it's difficult to mention specifics, lol.

crazykittensmile

Yeah, there are an awful lot of pictures to scroll through. Not sure why but the one that stands out the most for me is the gas mask shower head. I can't decide whether I love it or hate it though. Having drawers in the stairs as well is a great idea - would add so much storage to a house, great for keeping things like shoes or things that don't get used often.

But shoes get used ALL THE TIME!!!

It would be a good place to keep cleaning supplies though Now they NEVER get used in my household! (Damn skanky flatmates!)

Hehe

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    But shoes get used ALL THE TIME!!!

It would be a good place to keep cleaning supplies though Now they NEVER get used in my household! (Damn skanky flatmates!)

Hehe

Well it's true I do use shoes almost every day, but some pairs I hardly ever wear - I have 'winter shoes' and 'summer shoes' and 'special occasion shoes' which I only use at certain months of the year so it would be good to have them not cluttering up the place - my sister loves shoes so much they are all displayed on shelves in her bedroom, but I'm not so besotted with mine and would like to be able to hide them away.

I think I live with the opposite of your housemates, mine gets very stressy if I leave anything lying around out of it's proper place or forget to wipe a surface. it is nice that the house is always very tidy, but sometimes I feel a bit afraid of doing anything that might make a mess!

Also, congrats on your new title, and such a deserved one at that