Thread: New - Tena Slip 'Ultima' on eurodl.com

crazykittensmile

Default New - Tena Slip 'Ultima' on eurodl.com

EDIT: I originally wanted some info on the Tena Slip ultima, but I found there was already an old thread on here so now I am just wondering whether anybody has ever ordered from this site before:

http://eurodl.com/shop/shop.php?cat=...5017-147309656

They're the only seller I can find that ship to the UK, and I want to try these new Tenas, and am wondering whether the website is reliable? I'm in the UK.

Thanks for any help

georgie

Wow, what a ripp off.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by georgie View Post
    Wow, what a ripp off.
    I know, they are super expensive! But I can't find any other UK sellers.

Butterfly Mage

That works out to about $3 per diaper?! Egads! The extremely capable Molicare Super Plus and Abena x-Plus cost about half that price. Even Dry247 is less than $2/ea.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    That works out to about $3 per diaper?! Egads! The extremely capable Molicare Super Plus and Abena x-Plus cost about half that price. Even Dry247 is less than $2/ea.
    I find Molicaire Super Plus not to be as absorbent as the Tena Maxi, and whilst Abena are more absorbent I don't find them very comfortable compared with Tena, which is why I'm keen to try the ultima - I much prefer the fit and quality of Tena compared to any other disposable I have tried so would be interested in their new extra-absorbent nappy, plus I believe they are cloth-backed which I actually prefer. Unfortunately Dry24/7 do not seem to be available in the UK yet, I would love to try them but the shipping it would cost to send them here would I think make them work out at at least $4 each.

i've tried them and i can tell they are slightly more absorbent then maxi, but in my opinion they are not worth the money difference.
    There is also another thing with those ... the absorbent material start crumbling after a while making the diaper prone to leaks.
    This is my experience with them, but why dont you just buy a couple a try for yourself.

georgie

I'm going to stop buying Tena slips because they have totally their quality, the plastic feels cheap and the pad always breaks up when wet. I thought they was the best nappy on the market until I brought some attends slip active, really impressed with these as they hold loads and fit so good.

vantran

Yes sadly they aren't available inthe UK

According to other visiters from the dutch luiers.org forum and for as much as I understand euroDL is ok. However, I've used one package of Ultima's, and, imho, they really suck. They do no absorb more then Tena Slip Maxi. The outside is cotton feel, while wearing them it's getting wide. They will soon leak.