Thread: chewed through your pacifier?

Default chewed through your pacifier?

Not sure why I'm posting this, but when I first started this, I thought I was just interested in the diapers, and in using them as a tool to learn another form of relaxation. Then I got some stuffed animals, which were nice. By now I've got a sleeper, paci, etc.

Well, even when I'm purging, and not sleeping padded, I still suck my paci and sleep with my dolls. I noticed something weird tonight as I was going to sleep, and on inspection realized it was a hole I'd chewed, ever so small, in my paci. Time for a new one... and maybe a bottle to go with it... looks like I fell down the rabbit hole. :\

I have the same problem. I have recently ordered four pacis from pacifiersrus and I can't wait until they get here. My paci has a microscopic hole but I know, from the last one I had, that the hole will only get bigger. So, come on new pacis!

I have to have my paci most every night to go to sleep at least. If I am whiney and sleepy or anxious I need it then too. Only time I can't use it is when I'm getting sick