Thread: Hey

Default Hey

I'm ozziediaperboy and I'm 24, from Melbourne, Australia. I came across ADISC to find more peoples out there in the AB/DL world, especially i Australia.

I myself am both ab/dl. At times i like just wearing around the house. Other times spend time with my daddy who's near by.

Other than that, I have a place to myself, which is great. I work in a 24 hour fast food restaurant as a manager, so my left over time is usually left cooking, and chilling to music (which tends to be a bit of anything)

Hey, welcome to the site. What type of music do you listen to?

It really tends to be a bit of everything.. love dance and trance though

I was just about to jump straight in there and welcome you... but then I noticed that you joined in March 2009, which is a month before I joined! Therefore I really do think you should be welcoming me! =P

Seriously though, good introduction! We have a few members here from Australia (I can only think of one off the top of my head, but they do exist!), but we also have a lot of other cool people from all over the world. Especially in Scotland.

The only negative really is that you seem to have chosen a generic *B/DL user name. Your user name will be the biggest part of your identity on ADISC, so you should try to choose something memorable and unique, and that says something about you as a person, apart from the fact that you like diapers, because that's why you're here =P

Fortunately, you can change your user name by clicking on "Settings" in the top right hand corner, then "Edit Profile" in the left hand menu, then scrolling about half way down the page. For a more in-depth guide to choosing a user name, and why it's important, see this wiki entry: Choosing a name - ADISC Wiki =)

With that out of the way, let me finally welcome you to ADISC, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Yeh, in Scotland, we have the highest ratio of cool members to general population out of anywhere in the world!!!

Just joking

Welcome to ADISC