Thread: new here!

Default new here!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say hi! I am 27 year old male in New Jersey. I am mostly a DL but also a little AB. I prefer disposable diapers (the thicker and noisier the better). I am also in bondage a little. Im hoping to learn more about diapers and stuff. And hopefully find out some stuff i never new about!

Hey there, welcome to the forums!

Have you taken the time to look around? If you do you'll see very little of what we talk about is actually diaper related at all! Why don't you introduce yourself in more depth, including things outside of your diaper and fetish interests, like sports and hobbies

If you're struggling then you can use this cheat sheet to help you write more, and here are some other links you should definitely check out before making any more posts:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Also, a word of advice, we have minors here, from the age of 13, so we like to keep things PG. Although you didn't go into any detail about your bondage fetish, be wary of mentioning it too much here, unless on a specific thread that's being discussed maturely

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon Welcome