Thread: Dead Rising 2

Default Dead Rising 2

Well I beat and and love it just as much as I loved DR1. Got Ending S and saved 32 people =D Who else has been playing this game for the past 3 days? Who else got the Zombrex edition? Whats your fav boss? I would say Slappy is mine. He was voiced by Brad Swaile one of my fav voice actors next to David Hayder and Steven Blum ( who was the voice of Cliff in DR1) Well who else loved this game. I know I'm not the only one that could not change out of that sick jacket! I want that jacket! Also This makes me want to play the first game again.....why I sold it......I'm stupid!

I've been playing this game since I got it the day it came out.
    It's on right now, actually. I don't want to beat it just yet, I just want to run around, waste time and save survivors. Of course, psychopaths will have to fall as well.

My favorite psychopath so far would have to be from the message: "Chuck the Role Model." The C.U.R.E. member that's gone mad.

He was alright, but I haven't beaten very many. Only.. Slappy, The Chef, and the TIR contestant from "Meet the Contestants."

Day 2, right now. Or I was, until I decided to restart the story. I want to hit 50 before I beat the game. Level 25 and a half at the moment.

Just got it yesterday, and I have to say, I'm impressed. I actually like it a little more then the first. Just great overall. I'm on day two, level twelve. Haven't beaten too many psychopaths, just Leon, and the CURE guy.. Can't wait to play more!

I got this game when it came out and I've been addicted to it ever since. I'm on my second playthrough now and I'm at level 39. I got ending A the first time through but I reloaded my last save and then got ending S.

I've encountered all the psychopaths and my favourite ones are Leon Bell (the TIR contestant) and Snowflake (the tiger).

I have the game on PC and it's pretty good. However the psycho's are just freaking strong as hell. I know there's patterns to them like any other boss fight ever made but still.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroMiles View Post
    Oh, I got it for PS3. Anyone else?
    Yeah, I do. Send me a message if you want to play co-op. I've been wanting to try it, but not with just a random person online.

Okay so the past day I am doing a 2nd play of just messing around with stuff. I get 7 people with me and they all have guns ( 2 with M4s 2 with shotguns 1 with a 50. Cal and 1 with a Merc gun and the last one has an LMG) We fight the CURE guy ( at the time it was 4 of them with me) in 20 seconds. Just as we enter the fight they all fire on him at once. He never hit us once. Now all 7 of us will fight the Gimp with pink chainsaw! This should be fun! happy zombie killing!