Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just realized something

Default I just realized something

I just relized that my frist moment that I wanted to be diapered was whan I was watching allthat in like 1994 and they did the giant baby sketch. and I was wonderin, did ant body else have defining moment when they knew thay wanted to be diapered?

I remember watching looney toons episode "baby bottleneck" where there is a diaper machine and daffy and porky end up falling on it. The machine stripped them, powdered them and diapered them. I think that and watching rugrats alot really pushed me into wanting to wear diapers! Strange we both figured it out from watching tv

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Wambles View Post
    I remember watching looney toons episode "baby bottleneck" where there is a diaper machine and daffy and porky end up falling on it. The machine stripped them, powdered them and diapered them. I think that and watching rugrats alot really pushed me into wanting to wear diapers! Strange we both figured it out from watching tv
    I remember watching Rugrats as a kid and always secretly being jealous of Tommy because of him wearing his diaper....I also remember the episode where Angelica was dressed as a baby on her birthday and always being very fascinated with that particular episode

Rugrats were great!! on the that same note the allthat sketch was good.

I felt that way wtaching the old Pampers commercials from the 70's

I started when I got jealous of my newborn cousin,I was about 3 or 4 when he was born and suddenly all of the attention shifted from me to him.Made me think I needed diapers to be like him.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by tbmoney View Post
    I also remember the episode where Angelica was dressed as a baby on her birthday and always being very fascinated with that particular episode
    Me too!!! I know that episode has something to do with my interest in diapers.

tbmoney

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Me too!!! I know that episode has something to do with my interest in diapers.
    lol it was in our face the whole time lol!!

I first figured out I was into this sort of thing when I was 11 or 12. I had just gotten my very own computer, so I went cruising around the Internet. Something made me Google "diapers" and related stuff, and eventually I found a site that was infantalism-centric. It just clicked. I knew why I was always so interested in diapers and such. Oddly enough, right before I got the computer I had started taking much more of an interest in them. Guess I was lucky that I waited until I got my own PC to look it up.

I guess I really got interested into diapers back when I was 8 or 9 at my babysitter's house, and got jealous of her younger "charges" getting to be diapered and looked after more than me.