Thread: Hey Howdie Hey!

Cool Hey Howdie Hey!

Just decided to pop in and introduce myself! My name is Carl Fredrickson, I'm a 16 year old boy from Canada, and that's just about my autobiography right there. I mainly joined to read the awesome stories written by people here, and have now been told that I am a lurker! Anyway, I enjoy wetting myself, but don't do it often because I'm too lazy to hide it, and too embarrassed to be open about it. So that's about it, and if you caught the Up reference in this post, you'll already know I'm a huge Pixar fan! Thanks for reading!

Hey there, and welcome to ADISC.

Some of the stories here are great, aren't they? Unfortunately we're all about the community here, so you should definitely try and get involved with the other aspects of the site as well, for example, have you tried the live chat, or #adisc-rp ?

Your introduction doesn't really tell us much about you, though. What about things you do outside of your diaper interest? All we know is that you like Pixar (and there are many many people here who do as well!), tell us what makes you unique!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon