Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finding the "right" diaper

Default Finding the "right" diaper

I would like someone to help me find the diaper that will work for me best here is my criteria:

Can buy a pack of however many for less than $25
    Are comfortablle and bulky in between the legs
    Can wear in public (concealable)
    Holds at least 2 wettings
    Dosen't draw attention if it is seen (preferably white)

Can anyone help? the molicares seemed like a good option but i'm not sure

Well you are just going to have to try them for yourself, since we don't know what you like...Most packs are under $25, but the good ones you would have to buy online, and factor in shipping costs...If you want something that's bulky and can hide in public easily, then there aren't many choices...And The wetting holding would depend on how much you wet

Darkfinn

I'm a big fan of the Secure X-plus. (Adult Diapers and Incontinence Care Information, from Secure Personal Care Products)

They are comfy... bulky enough to be nice without being super-noticable... very absorbant (holds 3-4 wettings) and white in colour.

Just buy some drug store brand, and then your next purchase try another brand, just stay away from depends, you already know from any diaper site very few people like them.
    You have to find a diaper that you like, not everyone is built the same, what some guys likes other guys hate.

Quote Originally Posted by glassyeyedbb View Post
    I would like someone to help me find the diaper that will work for me best here is my criteria:

Can buy a pack of however many for less than $25
    Are comfortablle and bulky in between the legs
    Can wear in public (concealable)
    Holds at least 2 wettings
    Dosen't draw attention if it is seen (preferably white)

Can anyone help? the molicares seemed like a good option but i'm not sure
    You don't mention if you want to buy them on-line or not.

cpndl

Molicare Classic or Molicare Super. Are probably the best diaper for good absorbancy combined with discreetness. The tops just have to be folded/rolled down below waist line. Except they are not white, but that should not be a problem if you know how to conceal it properly.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Just buy some drug store brand, and then your next purchase try another brand, just stay away from depends, you already know from any diaper site very few people like them.
    Why make this suggestion? You only end up wasting money.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Molicare Classic or Molicare Super. Are probably the best diaper for good absorbancy combined with discreetness. The tops just have to be folded/rolled down below waist line. Except they are not white, but that should not be a problem if you know how to conceal it properly.
    This is true. I have some right now and they offer a great absorbancy to discreetness ratio. However, I think there is something in them - something that really irritates my skin and causes eczema. I've had this problem before with other diapers (nothing that a liberal amount of powder couldn't fix), but not to the same extent as Molicares.

Darkfinn

Are you alergic to latex?