Thread: hi everyone

bear27

Default hi everyone

im 19 and a tb dont wanna be an ab yet so there
    i am also a DL

i am a mechanic and have lower back problums that sometimes makes me wet the bed. i started wharing diapers at age 12 as a dare but fell in love with them and have worn off and on till now regularly
    Last edited by Trevor; 28-Sep-2010 at 19:54. Reason: merging first threads and then posts...whew!

I'm assuming both of your threads will be merged, so I'll reply to both of them here.

How old are you? You can't really call yourself a TB once you hit 20! =P

What other interests do you have, besides diapers? What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Apart from being a mechanic, that is =)

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome, local guy. I had to do some thread/post surgery so I figured I might as well say hello. ABs and TBs are both distinguished by being "too old" to be liking baby things so I think the difference between them is much less than you might consider it to be. Being an adult brings all kinds of good things with it and it's also inevitable, so you should learn to appreciate it. I hope you'll find the site helpful to you and I know you've already found the IRC chat so there's no need to advertise that. When you check back it would be great if you could tell us a bit more about yourself aside from the diapers. What'll it be? Music, movies, books, sports, hats?

Asher

Ah, another Seattle fellow! How are you sir? What are some things you like to do besides diapers? I hope you enjoy the forums!

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by bear27 View Post
    im 19 and a tb dont wanna be an ab yet so there
    Are you 17 or 19?

Hello and welcome to the forums

What sort of stuff do you like to do in your spare time? What's your favourite movie?

bear27

sorry everyone peachy told me that my ages dont match i would like to reslove this as i must have made a typo my birthday is febuary 7 1991 sorry fo the mixup
    Bear27

Welcome to the forum! Hope you'll like it here. We have cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    ABs and TBs are both distinguished by being "too old" to be liking baby things so I think the difference between them is much less than you might consider it to be.
    Agreed! I was reluctant to call myself an AB, but in the end, it doesn't really even matter. AB.... TB.... it's basically the same thing.

Being an adult brings all kinds of good things with it and it's also inevitable, so you should learn to appreciate it.
    And now I disagree. Being an adult sucks and I don't appreciate it. There are a few things I like a bit, but I'd give them up if I could be little again. However, I think I could deal with being an adult so much better, well, for the most part... if so many other problems didn't screw with me as well.

bear27

well l like to fish and play outdoors fix cars and my favorite movie is probably hot fuzz