Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby diapers?

Question Baby diapers?

I want to get some new diapers. so far I've tried goodnites and underjams but now I want a real baby diaper with tabs. Does anyone know which are best?These are what I'm looking at:

Pampers Cruisers 7
    Pampers Baby Dry 6
    Huggies Little Movers 6
    Huggies Snug and dry 6
    Huggies Overnites 6

Also does anyone know which of these are the thickest?

Let's see. I have Cruisers 7, Baby Dry 6, and Overnites 6.

Overnites have absolutely phenomenal absorbency. Thickest of the ones I have and almost certainly bigger than the Little Movers & Snug and Dry. Not much for the stretchiness though. Can take tabs from one and use them to extend a second diaper; can do that with most any of the clothlike ones actually.

Cruisers 7 is quite stretchy, or at least was. Hasn't been updated with the new DryMax tech so it hasn't been thinned down to almost nothing yet.

Baby Dry 6 is pretty close to Cruisers 7 in thickness. They are close in size as well. Cruisers 7 is a bit longer, not really any wider. I think the Baby Dry may have a bit of an edge in absorbency.

None compare in thickness to Goodnites or Underjams. Underjams are the thickest, Goodnites are a close second, and then the Overnites 6 would be third.

Please just get real diapers. Baby diapers wont fit ad will leak. Unless youre female and petite then you might get away with it. If so go with pampers size 7.

BernardFx

Quote Originally Posted by pampersize7boy View Post
    do the baby dry stretch as much as the cruisers do?
    I have made a comparison between size 6 Baby Dry and Cruisers (really can't include size 7, because it falls in another category) Baby Dry, in my opinion, is superior to Cruisers. They hold more fluid, they're much more softer, both when dry and wet, and they're a tad longer and thicker than Cruisers. But the downside is, that the tabs fall off (if you actually fit in them) after around 2-3 hours in my case. And it's just a little harder to tape it to the landing strip.

Huggies Overnites size 6 are pretty thick, and hold lots, but thy're not my favorite. First, they're rigid (not very confortable) both on the exterior and the interior. Second, the tabs just aren't as stretchy, and ac cut your skin if you're not careful (happened to me *_*) and the outer cover quickly falls off, and sometimes even rips the inner part of the diaper, which causes nasty absorbent material leaks.

Oh, and a side note: I found out that Baby Dry are plastic-backed on the inside! You just have to carefully remove the outer cloth-like shell, and prest-o! This makes the diaper more comfortable, soft, and enjoyable!

do you think baby dry 6's would fit me i have a size 34 waist

BernardFx

do you think baby dry 6's would fit me i have a size 34 waist
    I think so, but probably, since you can barely reach the tab to the front part of the diaper (where they have these strange tabs on the front, I don't know their use) these rip in just minutes. You could be better of with Cruisers, if you want to be in any unmodiffied baby diaper.

thanks you are a big help and if i can fit in to those i could definitely into large goodnites

BernardFx

thanks you are a big help and if i can fit in to those i could definitely into large goodnites
    Better make those Underjams. They're thicker, softer, and more absorbant. :A

GoodJams1

I like Underjams, but they need to make their side panels stronger.