Thread: Wearing at job corp

Default Wearing at job corp

I wanted to know if you wet the bed and wear diapers is it possible to get a room by your self at job corps . And how do they deal with bed wetting there?

I know there is some posts about college but this is much different. In winter quarter i lose financial aid (long story) so I might be going to job corps and my bed wetting has been becoming more and more frequent lately (it had died down to twice a month but is almost daily now). I recently started back on adderal so that's probably effecting the bed wetting but i need it to concentrate.

Wouldn't it be simpler to ask this to job corps?

This reminds me of people wanting tech support for their video game systems and ask how much it's going to cost for nintendo or sony to fix it. Why ask people who most likely won't know, when you can ask the company directly?

yep what fire2box said... its easier for you just to call them up then waiting for a reply on him... as dont think many people would no to be fair x

I have a friend who went to JobCorps...I'll try to see if she knows, but in the meantime it IS probably best that you ask about their policy...

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    what is job corps
    What he said lol.

Is it like peace core?

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    what is job corps
    Let me google that for you

I don't like doing the smug lmgtfy-ism but seriously

job corps is hard to describe because it depends on the job corp some are great others are like boot camps that treat you like children. You have to research each carefully before joining. Right now I'm thinking about the ones in lower north Carolina(near the Georgia border) or one of the ones in Tennessee