Thread: The right diaper for you

Default The right diaper for you

Do you wear for fun, Wetting and/or messing or for comfort.

Some people shop looks while others shop absorbency. If you just like to wear but don't like to use and/or you like crinkle with out bulk then i would suggest depends.

absorbency wise would be bambinos or abena. if you wear at night for bed wetting (at least if you move a lot) then i would suggest cloth and plastic pants as well as for home use to keep cost down.

I wear diapers for use and comfort^^ i simply love diapers. When it comes time for night wearing I like to wear have a few diapers on^^ it feels great and comfortable, not to mention im a bedwetter:/ . I always wish i could have really bulky crinkly diapers but the kind i have arent that bulky nor that crinkly, but i still love them.^^ But for me what i look for in a diaper is bulkiness, comfort, good for use day and night, and crinklyness^^

Well im just a TB/DL but i mostly wear for fun
    i do use them given the chance
    i look for more of a babyish look
    luckily i fit into size 6 pampers no problem at all
    and absorbancy is good for me

I have a mix of cloth and disposable i like wearing because it keeps me calm for some reason. Its always been like that. I have anger issues and when wearing a diaper i just completely mellow out. I made some flat cloth diapers by sew together a whole bunch of flannel and/or cotton rectangles. I have depends, a lot of cheap assure diapers, A boat load of cushies, about 60 abenas, 26 super dry kids, 50 bambino classicos and, 60 teddies. I also have a whole bunch of adult pull ups. I wear the small/medium (i heard it's the same size as the large good nights). When i get the money i'm going to order some stuff from http://www.babykins.com/adult-diaper.html i might even get the courage to look for a diaper service.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyEldrick View Post
    Do you wear for fun, Wetting and/or messing or for comfort.

Some people shop looks while others shop absorbency. If you just like to wear but don't like to use and/or you like crinkle with out bulk then i would suggest depends.

absorbency wise would be bambinos or abena. if you wear at night for bed wetting (at least if you move a lot) then i would suggest cloth and plastic pants as well as for home use to keep cost down.
    I wear for fun in the day but as for overnight it is serious as I tend to flood so I wear Lille medium maxi (cloth backed) diapers/nappies with euroflex (crinkly) plastic/rubbery feel pants over the top. I do like the terry toweling velcro fitted nappies with either thick waddle pants over the top or the pull up version or the crinkle/plastic pants over those.

I wear for comfort, fun, wetting and occasionally messing. I like a diaper that stays put while I sleep restlessly and holds a ton with out leaking. Abena X-Plus were the best I've tried and their M-4s are still my #1. Cloth and plastic pants can be a cost savings but I find they tend to weep a bit on to the mattress by morning and are too much work.

I weatr them because they are conveniant and I like to pee in diapers...and I like the bulk too.
    I walk around in them sit in them go on with my daily routine
    But, I change every 3 or 4 hours.
    but... not messing so much

i wear super thick 24 layer cloth diapers with big heavy plastic pants 90% of the time. but when i wear disposables i wear abena L4 x-plus with abena's largest diaper doublers, or i wear molicare super plus with abena's largest diaper doublers. i wear them out of need since i am totally disabled and have total loss of bowel and bladder. but over time i began to love my diapers too so you might say i use them out of need and the feeling it gives me and they make me feel safe and secure. i love the thicker the better as i go heavy both ways and i also have medications i take for disabilities that cause you to pee allot as well. since i have no feeling of going or after i go and no control, this is why i wear diapers 24/7. i go through on average about 6 to 8 diapers per day this is why i use cloth most of the time to keep the cost down.

I shop for absorbency and price. Looks aren't a bug factor for me. But by far Abena X-Plus Medium are my favorites.