Thread: Hi Hi.

Default Hi Hi.

hi, I just joined today, and wanted to give an introduction My names jon, and i like being a baby, and wearing diapers. I've had a mommy before, but she was very mean to me after a while, so i guess i'm up for adoption i'm a good baby and i like being told that, i was always a mommies boy, and i like being held sometimes. I love pacifiers too, its kinda something that calms me down.

Other than that i love music, i play guitar from time to time, and like hanging out with friends. I'm very friendly but seem to get stepped on a lot and taken advantage of, but its okay being a baby makes me happy and thats what matters to me. Hope my introduction was okay, i'm very shy and have trouble saying hi to people.

Hey there Jon, and welcome to the forum.

Do you play accoustic or electric guitar? What sort of music do you like to play?

What sort of other stuff do you do in your spare time?

It's ok to be shy, there's a lot of shy people around, just tell us what you feel comfortable with

Might I suggest, however that you might consider a name change. The 'lilbaby' part of your name is very generic, and not really the kind of image we look for here at ADISC. We want people to be unique and themselves, not just another diaper loving/adult baby drone. You can request a name change by going to your settings (button at the top of the page) and then looking at the menu on the left

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time

Howdy partner! Lol sorry i'm in a cowboy mood today! Welcome to ADISC for starters. I liked your intro thread with one problemo. Maybe leave out the first part:P People here get a little pissed when something seems like your trying to find a date not saying that you total have a awesome one and welcome to adisc dude.

Welcome to ADISC Jon =)

To be more specific, you can change your user name by clicking on Settings at the top right hand corner of this page, and then clicking Edit Profile in the menu on the left, then scrolling about half way down the page.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Ooh! Yay! Another musician! Welcome to ADISC!

What kinda music do ya like?