Thread: Hi I'm new

Default Hi I'm new

Hi guys

I'm new in here. I love adult diapers but in my country I can just buy Tena (not so bad). A few days ago I've ordered Cushies but I don't know if they can be delivered (airport process).

Well, have a nice day

Howdy! What's crackinn!!? Welcome to ADISC! Not that you have to...but care to share anymore information about yourself? What about hobbies! I know i love to run in my spare time wbu?

Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

How did you find this site?

Tell us all about yourself outside of your diaper interest! We want to know about you, we're all about the community, the people INSIDE the diaper!

Welcome to ADISC!

As the others have said, we'd like to know a bit more about the "normal" side of you, so we can view you as an individual, because, let's face it, wearing diapers is not really that unusual in this community.

I'd also like to know the meaning behind your user name, since you signed your post as JVC. What does your user name mean? And what about JVC? Which would you prefer to be known as?