• hes incontinent

0 0%
  • no just coincidence

2 100.00%
  • yes i know a RL B/DL

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ive Noticed a change in my friend|Is it true/ has he become incon/he wears diapers and he doesnt even care/potentialm B/DL??

Default Ive Noticed a change in my friend|Is it true/ has he become incon/he wears diapers and he doesnt even care/potentialm B/DL??

Today at school i noticed My friend, Stuart, pants look more bulkier than usual and this was strange to me, because i was standing next to a potential DL. all through the day i thought questions:
    Is he incon?
    Is he a B/DL
    Did he try wearing diapers to school?
    Will he get caught?[because i heard some screaming, it was the n00b daniel.]
    Does he have a homelife?
    What kinda diaper is he wearing.
    they looked thick
    He was pulling his shirt down and he never does it.
    his crotch got bigger throughout the day.
    But he acted normal.
    i was look ing at his crotch and i forced myself to look up.
    i even said the word ADISC during break
    he was wearing tight pants so i can tell.
    i heard no crinkle, but a slight hint of piss on him.
    anyone has a second fact or opinion?
    Yes i have known him for a long time

Well we haven't seen him, so we don't know...But if you think so, then try doing more hints than ADISC...Or just straight out ask him...

EmeraldsAndLime

Save your friend's dignity and just drop the whole issue.

daria7483

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    What???

Okay, without knowing this guy, we have no way of knowing whether he was wearing and why he was if he was. But if I were you I think I'd refrain from saying anything. There are too many risks here, and from what you said it sounds like he really didn't want anyone to notice. And if it does turn out that he's DL/TB, so what? Do you think he's going to want to hang out with you in diapers like all the perverted fantasy stories on a certain website we don't mention around here?

Today at school i noticed My friend, Stuart, pants look more bulkier than usual and this was strange to me, because i was standing next to a potential DL. all through the day i thought questions:
    Is he incon?
    Is he a B/DL
    Did he try wearing diapers to school?
    Does he have a homelife?
    What kinda diaper is he wearing.
    they looked thick
    He was pulling his shirt down and he never does it.
    his crotch got bigger throughout the day.
    But he acted normal.
    i was look ing at his crotch and i forced myself to look up.
    i even said the word ADISC during break
    he was wearing tight pants so i can tell.
    i heard no crinkle, but a slight hint of piss on him.
    anyone has a second fact or opinion?
    Yes i have known him for a long time
    Well it really doesn't matter what we think, but obviously you think so, from all the points you mentioned. He could be wearing a diaper, but maybe it's just your imagination wanting you to think he's wearing a diaper so you have a RL diaper-friend.

Quote Originally Posted by daria7483 View Post
    And if it does turn out that he's DL/TB, so what? Do you think he's going to want to hang out with you in diapers like all the perverted fantasy stories on a certain website we don't mention around here?
    Well I can understand the point though...There's more than just the "perverted fantasy stories" you're talking about. It's always nice to know there are actually real people who are like us so we don't feel so alone...I mean, I'm sure you're all real, but it isn't really a comfort because we can't see each other for ourselves.

Quote removed, post deleted.
    ...annnnd...How is this supposed to help us?

It's not like we can judge for ourselves. Personally I'd back off...Throw out a few ABDL terms if you like to see if he catchs on - even then he may not tell you, even if he knows what you both are. If's he's actually incontinent, bringing that up could be such an insult and really cruel actually...He's obviously trying to hide it, so pretend like you don't notice. And remember what your mommy used to tell you: "Don't stare".

ill try to make a 10Min video of him on youtube
    Why are you doing this??? It's a little much. That's pretty invasive, and...creepy.

ill try to make a 10Min video of him on youtube

That is freaking weird...You are obsessing over this WAY too much...Forget what I said earlier, how about you just forget about it...Would you want someone obsessing over you like this if they thought you were wearing diapers? I don't know how you'd feel about someone posting about you on some diaper forum, and making videos about them...

Bloody hell! Calm down.
    First, we don't know him so we can't say.
    Second, Making a video of him and putting it on youtube is just way OTT, creepy and perverted espcailly if you are gonna film the crotch area.

If your so eager to find out why not just ask him.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread closed ether.