Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 14, Come play with me!

Default Final Fantasy 14, Come play with me!

Hi everyone!

Im going to start playing Final Fantasy 14 on Wensday and i superduper cant wait. Anyways, i would be super happy if i could meet others on here who also enjoy the game but come from this kinda background. If you wanna play with me just let me know or send a message or reply on here.

I am going to be a Lalafell Dunes-Folk- most likely a mage or DD of some sort but i dont completely understand their combat system yet cuz the game wont be comming in the mail for awhile.

Hope others wanna come join!

I havent chosen a server or have a linkshell or anything but if lots of people take interest maybe we can figure things out.

Ugh, wish I had the money/computer to play this. It looks great, and from what I heard, it is good. Curse you money!

Well, hope you have fun!

aww im sorry shiningfire

---------- Post added 29-09-2010 at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 26-09-2010 at 08:20 PM ----------

Well, incase anyone takes interest. I am Hoshi Ehime on server lindblum, a lalafell thaumaturge. Give me a shout if you wanna play with me .

I have the computer to handle FFXIV but not the money to get it yet. I plan on getting it soon though. Can't wait.

Okay, i actually transfered to palamecia server btw as an update. So far theres two of us from this website on the server and it would be awesome if more people join

I herd it's very slow moving and I don't wanna stop playing XI, x_x

What do you mean by slow moving? Its pretty exciting to me lol, and XI is dead to me ever since they increased the level cap, and anyways the increase in graphics, the dynamics of the crafting, and the flexibility of the classes, races, and physical features are fantastic. The only minor complaints i have are the minor flaws in their market system however it will be revised soon. Other then that any other information your getting via ffxi players is all somewhat biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    What do you mean by slow moving? Its pretty exciting to me lol, and XI is dead to me ever since they increased the level cap, and anyways the increase in graphics, the dynamics of the crafting, and the flexibility of the classes, races, and physical features are fantastic. The only minor complaints i have are the minor flaws in their market system however it will be revised soon. Other then that any other information your getting via ffxi players is all somewhat biased.
    I'm just saying that I'm sticking with it and not buying a new one. I don't even love XI that much anyway. I'm aloud to not like a game. Yes you can like a game and not like a game too.

I seem to be missing what your getting at, however you cant really judge a game until your play it your self. Anyhoo have fun with ff11 i suppose.

played it, was to boring, got to level 10, uninstalled the game, got a refund.