Thread: Introduction from Stephaniepinkbottom

Default Introduction from Stephaniepinkbottom

Hi everyone. I'm stephanie. When I was about 8 years old I developed a sever bedwetting problem. My mother hated the extra laundry so she decided to put me back into cloth diapers and plastic pants. I hated it at first and cried, but slowly began to prefer the diapers and plastic pants as I found them comfortable and comforting. Eventually I outgrew the bedwetting, but had completly grew attached to my diapers and plastic pants. Around the same time as the diapering started I discovered my old bottles and pacifiers. I started playing with them when no one was around. All of this has eventually led me to being a 30 year old adult baby with a full wardrobe, who wears diapers 24/7 on the weekend and during the evenings. Oh and I've chosen the name pinkbottom because my mother believed in over the knee discipline and I spent much of my childhood with a pink bottom. Even now I sometimes need a trip across a lap to set me straight.

angelabauer

Well, Stephanie, every adult baby got there in some way. You are hardly the only adult baby who has bladder control most of the time. You are also hardly the only 30 year-old adult who still has an emotional need for being spanked.

Here in ADISC we assume most joining us have some connection to diapers. Since this is not a fetish site and we do have a lot of members from 13 to 18 years old, we try to focus on everything else in our lives. You might well want to post some additional information about yourself, such as your occupation, education, experience and other interests.

You can expect some negative replies, because while I have no specific reason to doubt your post, a whole lot here will consider this fantasy fap material.

Hmm... I more concerned that this post is remarkably similar to a different post that was JUST made and would check to see if this is a double account...

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Hmm... I more concerned that this post is remarkably similar to a different post that was JUST made and would check to see if this is a double account...
    I know right.

Sorry if it's like the other one, but can't help that. My mother taught be to be honest. If this bothers people, it's not my problem. I work in an office as an assistant. I'm single and I enjoy going to the movies and reading.

Quote Originally Posted by stephaniepinkbottom View Post
    Sorry if it's like the other one, but can't help that. My mother taught be to be honest. If this bothers people, it's not my problem. I work in an office as an assistant. I'm single and I enjoy going to the movies and reading.
    This doesn't have much to do with it. Multiple accounts aren't allowed.

Welcome to ADISC.

Welcome to ADISC =)

What sort of books do you like reading? And what's your favourite romantic comedy of all time, and why?

Peachy

Welcome!

I suggest you post a proper introduction - one that focuses on your person, not your diaper activities. This may be a forum related to diapers, but remember it's a community, and you can't really get to know someone unless you look beyond the diapers, so ditch the whole diaper story for now and tell us about yourself.

That's why people are posting rather angry comments..you posted only about your diapers, and on ADISC, we're people first, and diaper wearers second!