Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have any one of you tried dog diapers?

Default Have any one of you tried dog diapers?

So how many people use it? I mean Ive seen big dog diapers so Does any fur use it for authenticity?

Edit: I posted from phone again... Let me clear it up. I know how some of you guys like to have a tail, or collar or animal stuff. So just for pure morbid curiosity have any of you tried doggie diapers? If so why? To make you feel more like a dog? Accommodate a tail while diapered etc.?
    Last edited by dragsnick; 27-Sep-2010 at 03:33.

If I had a tail, maybe. Otherwise, it's kinda pointless.

lol no, but i have thought it would be funny if you had a tail sticking out of the hole while wearing them

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    You REALLY don't understand what a furry is...
    Yeah I think I do.... I made myself a bit clearer with what I meant in the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Yeah I think I do.... I made myself a bit clearer with what I meant in the original post.
    It's not like they have surgery to attach a tail to themselves. The tail would need to attach to the outside of the diaper. Think about it for a minute and you might realise how stupid the premise is.

It's actually not. Different strokes for different folks. I've been wanting to try them for awhile, were it not for the hole. D: I don't know if that'd affect it leaking or not. Just part of the fantasy. o:

It's not like they have surgery to attach a tail to themselves. The tail would need to attach to the outside of the diaper. Think about it for a minute and you might realise how stupid the premise is.
    Plugs? It isn't that far-fetched for people into puppy play, but that's less a furry thing than it is a form of domination/submission.

ETA: Barring that, or the other examples Mesmerale provided, I fail to see the point of having a giant hole in the back of your diaper if you don't have an accompanying tail to go through it.
    Last edited by Draugr; 27-Sep-2010 at 06:35.

Mesmerale

Zephy, I know exactly what he's talking about...

1) Plugs that allow for tails.

2) Basic strap-thingies that could go on under the diaper first...

3) God knows what else exists... Adhesive? XD

~~~

My guess would be that trying it wouldn't be too smart on the efficiency end...