Thread: hi my name is nicholas

Default hi my name is nicholas

I am new to actively posting any thing about myself but hear it goes
    I love any thing mechanical I can also repair any thing i put my mind to.
    I have never been out of diapers since the age of 6yrs. I have checked into surgery to fix the problem with the nerve in my lower back but I do not like the odds of never walking again. I am total incontinence. it definitely sucks but I have to deal with wearing diapers I am allways looking for a more absorbent diaper thanks

Welcome to ADISC, nicholas =)

I'm sorry to hear about your problem, but you will definitely get all the support you want from here. You may want to check out the Incontinence Forum.

I hope you find what you're looking for here, and most importantly, enjoy your time on the site =)

Hey nicholas! Welcome to the forums

Sorry to hear about your incontinance - that must really suck

What sort of things do you normally repair? Whenever I break something I have to get one of the guys in my life to sort it out for me, either my daddy, Charlie or one of my male flatmates! I'm useless!

Welcome to the forums

Anything's a pretty big range. Why don't you tell me the last three things you've fixed