Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which kind of fur am I?

Question Which kind of fur am I?

I know I am a furry, but I'm having trouble deciding which species. I think I might be a wolf, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help me decide?

Um... no? That's like asking us what your favourite colour is. It's kind of up to your own preferences.

By my brilliant powers of deduction, I have determined that you are a dog. A Schnauzer/Poodle mix, to be exact. That way, when anyone asks you what you are, you can say "Schnoodle!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mukirr View Post
    By my brilliant powers of deduction, I have determined that you are a dog. A Schnauzer/Poodle mix, to be exact. That way, when anyone asks you what you are, you can say "Schnoodle!"
    LOL, but in other news, I think my friend has one of those. I don't really like it.

For the record, I'm against "designer dogs". To me, they're just goddamn mutts. That being said, I like mutts. I think they're great. But I'm not gonna pay 500 bucks for one.

It's up to you, like Zephiel said, it's personal preference

if you don't know what sort of furry you are, chances are you probably aren't that much of a furry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashland View Post
    What animal(s) do you identify with the most?
    Identify with how the animal acts and lives in a sense. I would honestly say don't go and choose to be your fav animal if you don't relate to it "ex" I think I'm like the seal but I hate water and I'm completly repulsed by fish but the seals my number 1 fav animal"
    That would be a bad decision.

Obviusly I go fox not becouse there my fav but I can instinctly relate to them. Not so much in the stealing/ theif part but in the rest.

You also have to go with something that you would feel comfortable as you don't want to be a hmm "ex" mongoose. If its not you.

Personaly I know as lame as this sounds but the fox kinda picked me. I hope this helps you

Thanx guys! Ur all very helpful and stuff