Thread: Fortune Cookie Say...

Default Fortune Cookie Say...

I ordered Chinese food today, and couldn't resist sharing my fortune with everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0328.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	2728  

Okay... and what do you expect us to say about this?

*Is prevented from saying what this should be, because of a certain rule.*

I posted it to make people smile, but if all it did was ruffle your feathers; I guess I'll have to settle for that.

Ha! Is funny since this is site for ab/dls! (Family guy reference ftw)

A friend of mine got a fortune that was so funny he kept it in his wallet. It read "You will fall in love with a squirrel and all of your friends will laugh at you." It was awesome.

Be patience. The Great Wall didn't got builded in one day. (hanging in my Chinese classroom)

not particularly funny, but onetime, all 6 of our fourtune cookies said "There will be a nice cake waiting for you at home."

and no, despite the powers of SIX fourtune cookies, we did not find any cake

Speaking of fortune cookies, I remember reading a news story a few years ago about how somebody ordered bulk fortune cookies for a children's charity event.

The order got screwed up.

Instead of the standard fortune cookies, they got ones with X-rated fortunes instead.

Nobody noticed until the cookies started to get handed out.

True story.

Wish I knew what some of those fortunes were - that would really spice this thread up quite a bit.