Thread: introduced boyfriend to ab/dl...went...oddly.

love

Question introduced boyfriend to ab/dl...went...oddly.

@this may be a bit explicit, but I WILL be a tasteful as possible, and put everything behind a cut (this is the spoiler button, no?).

backstory: my boyfriend has just turned 19, and I myself will soon be 16 (it's legal where we live, because we were together before he was of legal age, and our age difference is less than 4 years). We will celebrate our 2-year anniversary in 2.5 weeks!!!

a month or two ago, I wet the bed by accident (combination nightmare, UTI- Those are hoorrrrrible), and told him. Yadda yadda yadda it grew from there, and eventually he got up the huevos to ask me if he could 'be my daddy'.

little did he know I've been a tb/dl since the age of...probably 8. So, I was like UM PSH YES? And we've been working on it since then.

it started out great. I mean, we were both a bit shy and when I would call him at like 3 AM after a nightmare, it would embarrass him to ask me 'are you wet' out loud, but it is certainly going better now!

now, we've developed two sides to this daddy/littlegirl thing: innocent and fetish. The innocent side of this is the side I prefer most. He wants to hold me, give me baths, change me, etc. He calls me his little girl, and asks 'is baby tired' and -okay, no gushing, Love, thats enough. This, of course, I LOVE and am ecstatic about. He even bought me a pacifier. It just makes me feel very very safe and loved in daddy's arms, with the bink in my mouth, and my diaper getting warm in his lap. (wow. haven't told him the extent to which I like it, yet. makes me sound like an awful freak...)

however, I'm NOT comfortable with it. I know it's selfish, but I'm not...comfortable with it. Also, I'm afraid to involve the Little Love in sexual activities. I'm not sure if I want her to participate in them. I feel like it would ruin the innocence of the daddy/littlegirl relationship.

but, at the same time, I would really like to tell him the extent to which i'd like to be babied sometimes (i really do like diapers, quite a LOT actually, and would love for him to maybe feed me from a bottle, which we discussed halfheartedly for thirty seconds, once. I'd also love for him to change me, especially during the night if I wet, so I can wake up it...), but I'm afraid to tell him how much I really do LIKE being babied, because I'm afraid he's just not as into it as I am, and that it will scare him off. edit: not from me or the relationship, but from the fetish and the parts we currently enjoy

so, do I owe him his fetish if I want the extent of mine fulfilled? I love him and would do anything for him, it just makes me a bit uncomfortable.

also, how do I...let him know exactly what I want? Without embarrassing the hell out of myself :/
    Last edited by love; 25-Sep-2010 at 18:46. Reason: added a line

Well... whenever I want to tell my boyfriend something I'd be too embarrassed to otherwise, I actually tell him while I'm "little". Maybe that's taking the coward's way out and avoiding an actual in-depth conversation at the moment, but it gets the facts out there, and we can discuss them later when I'm more grown up. If this works in your relationship, maybe you could try telling him, while being babied, how much you love that you are able to do this with him. Maybe this would even be a good time to demonstrate that you're kind of scared of what he's suggesting, but then again, that might be something you need to handle with a bit more tact.

I can't stress this enough, though: Don't do anything you don't want to just to appease him. It's good to make compromises, discuss, and agree on something that will make you comfortable and him happy, but don't do something you're not comfortable with without at least making it clear that you're not comfortable with it first. It sounds like you have a great relationship with this guy, and I doubt he'd want to do anything that made you unhappy.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Maggie; 25-Sep-2010 at 19:43. Reason: posted twice... oops

This is something a little dicey but you've presented it as a question and I don't find it overly graphic so as long as we can maintain that, I think the thread can continue.

OP- Quite a question you've got there. I find Dan Savage's principle of GGG: Good, Giving, and Game to be the most reasonable approach for this. Of course that doesn't extend to doing things that horrify or hurt you, it's just to be open to what your partner wants in order to be happy and he likewise. You're both in uncharted territory but at this point, in your expectation, you're getting much more benefit from this than he is and if it's just a matter of being "a bit uncomfortable" then I'd say it's something you should see if you can get more comfortable with.

For your last question, there's no good way to let him know about things without actually telling him. People are lousy telepaths. It probably will be embarassing but you've already crossed such major hurdles I can't see how it could be much more uncomfortable seeing how receptive he's been so far.

love

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
    Well... whenever I want to tell my boyfriend something I'd be too embarrassed to otherwise, I actually tell him while I'm "little". Maybe that's taking the coward's way out and avoiding an actual in-depth conversation at the moment, but it gets the facts out there
    Good luck!
    I do this, also! It seems to help a lot...i have used Little Love to tell him I'm not quite as kinky as him (he said I had to be a good girl, or he would 'put my bink in all the wrong places'. Being in my regressed state, I actually got really freaked out and started crying. When I'm little, I can't handle certain things, like most sexual situations)

I think I will tell him when I'm little. And maybe on the phone, late at night, so if he doesn't like it, I can blame it on being overtired...

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    This is something a little dicey but you've presented it as a question and I don't find it overly graphic so as long as we can maintain that, I think the thread can continue.

OP- Quite a question you've got there. I find Dan Savage's principle of GGG: Good, Giving, and Game to be the most reasonable approach for this. Of course that doesn't extend to doing things that horrify or hurt you, it's just to be open to what your partner wants in order to be happy and he likewise. You're both in uncharted territory but at this point, in your expectation, you're getting much more benefit from this than he is and if it's just a matter of being "a bit uncomfortable" then I'd say it's something you should see if you can get more comfortable with.

For your last question, there's no good way to let him know about things without actually telling him. People are lousy telepaths. It probably will be embarassing but you've already crossed such major hurdles I can't see how it could be much more uncomfortable seeing how receptive he's been so far.
    thank you for your opinion, and the article! and yes, I tried my hardest to make it as clean as possible, under the circumstances.

I think that, if it's something he loves, I will actually try to work up to it for him. after all, I'm benefiting from the daddy/littlegirl thing 60, and him 40. while I don't want to be selfish, I also don't want to lead him to believe I'm completely comfortable with it.

for him, I will try to work up to it.

Sounds like you have a nice relationship. I would just tell him. It sees as tough he doesnt mind babying you much at all if he offered to be your daddy. I suggest you tell him how you feel. I also recommend you try your best to get comfy with his fetish. That way both of you are being pleased.

love

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Sounds like you have a nice relationship. I would just tell him. It sees as tough he doesnt mind babying you much at all if he offered to be your daddy. I suggest you tell him how you feel. I also recommend you try your best to get comfy with his fetish. That way both of you are being pleased.
    I would certainly like to make him happy. While it does make me awfully uncomfortable, I would love to make him happy...but it's going to have to come VERY SLOWLY, because unlike him with my fetish, I'm not into his at all. I do, however, love him. So much. So...

sounds like a situation that ive had with my boyfriend... i like to be the baby and hes always my daddy (just the way i like it) but i feel selfish sometimes and i know he likes being babied to... ive been uncomfortable with alot of things but ive kinda brought myself out of that and kinda started to do the things he likes etc... i also kept all my kinda sexual fantasies to myself as didnt know how he would react to them etc... but ive recently started to open up to him and its sseemed to have brought us closer.... even if hes not to keen on the things i say hes still like oh well i love you for who you are and tells me he wouldnt leave me because of it... And tells me its always good to try things once and if he doesnt like it we wont do it again and i do the same for him... but you cant really judge things until you try them... but just tell him how you feel about it and ask him to just wait till you become more comfortable about it... and think things through and tell him how you actually feel then you can work on it together and not on your own hope it helps a little x

You should never do something you don't want to do, but on the other hand I always say 'try something once, because you can't not like it until you've tried it!'

Unless this act wholeheartedly horrifies you then I say try it the once, but make it clear to your boyfriend you are just trying it, you're still not comfortable with it, but you know it means a lot to him so you want to see if you can enjoy it for him.

I think that's all anyone can ask. Work up to it slowly and take your time, only do it when you're both in a good frame of mind. If you're worried about telling him, maybe write him a letter?