Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fav Disney Song

Default Fav Disney Song

I'm not a big fan of Disney Movies, but some of the songs are really awesome. my favorite: A Whole New World.

Reason 1: It sounds amazing.
    Reason 2: I can sing it very well. I mean very well.

I would have to say Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah from the controversial movie Song of the South. They still play the song at Disneyland, but many of todays kids have no idea the song was from a movie. Disney tossed it in the vault forever in the US. It was a great movie and one of the first live motion and animated movies ever made. I know it's available for sale in the UK but only on VHS for what I can see. I actually had to buy it from the UK and convert it from PAL to NTSC so I could watch it. That was about 5 years ago; the first time I'd seen it since 1985.

The song was truly the highlight of the movie, and still one of my favorites.
    You can hear it here.
    YouTube - Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

Quote Originally Posted by HelpPlz1996 View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Disney Movies, but some of the songs are really awesome. my favorite: A Whole New World.

Reason 1: It sounds amazing.
    Reason 2: I can sing it very well. I mean very well.

Uhm right now my favorite Disney song is Cruella Deville. I worked on the play this summer and I can't get it out since. My top five usually consist of:
    - You'll be in my Heart- Tarzan
    - Just Can't Wait to be King - Lion King
    - Bear Necessities - Jungle Book
    - Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid

Which is weird cause a couple of those movies are not my favorite Disney movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Seconded.

I've always been partial to... Well, all of the Lion King ones (Except Morning Report. There was a REASON it wasn't in the original!)

I guess my favourite would be... Love Will Find a Way. >.<

Under The Sea just because of how catchy it is. Although as a kid it was The Bare Necessities or I Just Can't Wait To Be King.

( Way to sound like a cocky douche >.<)

Say what you want, I know I'm good. Jk, I'm not a jackass, sorry I sounded like one there :3
    BTW, those are awesome songs as well.

Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by HelpPlz1996 View Post
    my favorite: A Whole New World.
    I agree on that one. Not much of a song, but I also like Prince Ali (Reprise) from the same movie.
    YouTube - Prince Ali - The Original Version (Reprise)

ohh man thats a tough one. i would have to say that my favourite disney song is either a friend like me or the king of the swingers. but its a close call. i like the vast majority of disney songs. well pre high school musical.
    i used to have a three disc set of disney songs which i would randomly put on in work. it was epic. going from something like the killers to hearing high ho was just awesome.

I love love love LOVE the song from the "It's a small world" ride at Disneyland Paris (none of this Eurodisney pish )

When I was younger I could sing it in all the different languages... I made my parents translate it for me as well so I could understand everything!

The full verision of the Ducktales theme. (My friends and I will just burst into song randomly with this one!)

Robin Williams - You Ain't Never Had A Friend Like Me (Aladdin) (It's almost like my theme song)

Chip N Dale - The Adventures of Chip N Dale Song