Thread: Although I was proud to be a lurker...

Default Although I was proud to be a lurker... the halcyon days of JMS' Babylon 5, I gather it's not as "cool" hereabouts. I'm kind of an old guy (I was one of the first members of BBIF, when I was a teenager), who fondly remembers green Depends that didn't suck and that sweet smell Attends used to have, back in the day. These days, I swear by Abena X-Plus and Maxi-Let boosters...

Cool, welcome to the site!

Unfortunately this isn't much like your average diaper site, and although we do mention diapers, we tend to talk about other stuff as well! As such... we prefer our new members to tell us some stuff about themself that isn't diaper related! I mean, if you're on this site we know you must have something to do with them, right?

So go and read these links:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

and then tell us some interesting facts about yourself

Welcome to ADISC, can't wait to hear more from you

You taught me a new word. I like you.

Well, I'd like you more if you got a name change. Yours is rather generic and makes it seem like you are defined by a fetish.

Lol, I like the "Proud to be a lurker" thing, that's definitely a new one.
    You seem to be a cool fellow, welcome to ADISC.

What kind of hobbies are you into? Potato carving? Spelunking? Flea wrestling?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    You taught me a new word. I like you.
    Would that be halcyon or hereabouts?

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    Would that be halcyon or hereabouts?
    That seems like a stupid question...

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    That seems like a stupid question...
    There's no stupid questions... only stupid answers. *Cough*

I like you too, and you know what: I'm proud to be a lurked too!

about me ... well, I'm a computer geek from way back (taught myself assembly on my Apple IIe, before switching to Macs, then Linux, then OS X). Went to law school a few years ago. Now I'm a lawyer. I'm forever taking flight lessons (seems like when I have the time I don't have the money, and vice versa), I was and will be again a motorcyclist, I'm into science fiction and miss the "cyberpunk" literary movement fiercely (Neal Stephenson and William Gibson are two members of my personal pantheon; it also includes "The Woz," "The Other Steve," a Finn named Linus, and others). I love fast cars (Porsche, BMW M-series, etc). I play golf, badly. I'm a lapsed SCUBA diver, though only fair-weather (I hate wetsuits; my style was more "in the Bahamas, on a cheap live-aboard, in August"). I have a 72 pound Labrador I rescued as a puppy. I've wrestled with an eating disorder. I was lucky enough to have a diaper-friendly 24/7 girlfriend/Domme for a couple of years. Fond memories. What else would anyone like to know?

Wow, you've has a busy life!

I have an awesome bright pink shortie wetsuit, because here in Scotland even in the middle of summer you need a wetsuit I'm a sailing instructor, although I tried scuba diving once and had a wee panic attack under the water so... yeh not so much anymore!

How was your law school experience? I'm considering it (think I have the right temperament, not sure I have the stamina.)