Thread: Rawr n Stuff

Default Rawr n Stuff

Hiya! I'm Kierin, I'm a babyfur :3

I like nice people, cuddles, TONS of music, drawing, writing, filming, anime, manga, movies, videogames, skateboarding, and playing guitar.

Dunno what else to say, I suck at intros :p I guess just ask questions if ya wanna know more about me.

wow you are exactly like me, well but im not a babyfur but still i like everything in that list! welcome to adisc! hope you enjoy it!

Welcome to ADISC, pretty good intro!

Pretty cute avatar, was that made for you, or did you find it on the internet?

Hyenas go "rawr"? *hides* Oh, wait, they don't eat fruit, so...*comes out and welcomes you*

Welcome to the site =3

So to elaborate a bit, what kind music and games you into?

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, pretty good intro!

Pretty cute avatar, was that made for you, or did you find it on the internet?
    Drawn by MOOSE_BMD in an art trade and colored by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingfops View Post
    Welcome to the site =3

So to elaborate a bit, what kind music and games you into?
    Musicks: 3 Inches of Blood, Anthrax, Acdc, Acid Kings, Acid Witch, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Alice in Chains, Anberlin, Anti-Flag, Arctic Monkeys, Billy Idol, Billy Squier, Biohazard, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Blur, Cher, Chicago, Children Of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, David Bowie, Deadbolt Zen, Dead Kennedys, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Dinosaur JR, Elton John, Eyehategod, Disturbed, Dope, Dragonforce, Driveby truckers, Electric Light Orchestra, Electric Wizard, Eminem, Eternal, Europe, Exodus, Falconer, Fall of Troy, Fleetwood Mac, Gamma Ray, Godsmack, Gorillaz, Grizzley Bear, Guns N' Roses, Heart, Human Waste Project, Immortal, Incubus, Iron Maiden, Janis Joplin, Jimmi Hendrix, Journey, Judas Priest, Kansas, KISS, Korn, Lamb of God, L'Arc-en-Ciel, Less Than Jake, Lynard Skynard, Machinehead, Marylin Manson, Megadeth, Megasus, Mettalica, Micheal Jackson, Ministry, Misfits, Modest Mouse, Motley Crue, Motorhead, My Chemical Romance, Mudvayne, Murderdolls, Mushroomhead, Muse, Nirvana, Norther, Obituary, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Paradise Lost, Pelican, Pink Floyd, Poison, Postal Service, Powerman 5000, Q Lazzarus, Queen, Queensryche, Quiet Riot, Radiohead, Raconteurs, Red Hot Chili Peppers, R.E.M., Rob Zombie, Satanic Mutant, Savatage, Scars on Broadway, Scorpions, Sean Lennon, Sepultura, Slayer, Sleep, Slipknot, Smashing Pumpkins, SOiL, Soul Asylum, Soul Coughing, Soulfly, Static X, Steely Dan, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Styx, Subhumans, Subzero, System of a Down, Ted Nugent, Tesla, The Beatles, The Butthole SUrfers, The Cure, The Doors,The Dudes, The Films, The Grateful Dead, The heartless bastards, The Idle Race, The Kooks, The Radio Dept, The Sex Pistols, Them Crooked Vultures, Twisted Sister, UFO, Underoath, Van Halen, Voltera, White Zombie, Whitesnake, White Skull, Wizard, Wolfmother, ZZ Top.

Games I like: Diablo II, Final Fantasy, Soul Calibur, The Sims, Skies Of Arcadia, SIlent Hill, Resident Evil, Guitar Hero, DBZ Budakai, Pikmin, ANimal Crossing, Super SMash Bros, Gauntlet, Dragonquest, Super Mario World, Wizards & Warriers, Legend Of Zelda, Tony Hawk games, Dynasty Warriers, WoW, Icewind Dale, Custom Robo, Mortal Kombat, GTA, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty, and alot more I'm too lazy to think of x3

Hey there, welcome to the forums!

Did you just go through your iTunes and write down every artist on it?

Welcome to the club err forum err... community! thats the one! Welcome aboard.

Hello, welcome to the forums

We like some of the same music - Blur, Incubus, Korn, Muse, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, System of a Down, The Beatles and The Cure probably all feature in my top 30 or 40 bands