Thread: heyhi!

Default heyhi!

Hey there, I'm new to the site and kind of apprehensive but I wanted to drop a line to say "hello!"

My name is Mosa, I'm 22 years old... I've been curious about the AB/DL lifestyle for several years, but haven't ever mustered up the courage to join any social sites or forums, so this is my first! I've done some experimentation but haven't been comfortable enough to share with any partners or friends.

On a "vanilla" tip, its really hard to specify who I am in a few paragraphs... but I'll give it a go. I really dig film (cult, exploitation, horror), art (pop surrealism, street art), fashion, American and Japanese pop culture... I guess you could say I have some nerdy tendencies. In the BDSM realm, fetishism and sexuality in general are a big part of who I am and how I define myself and its hard to pare myself down to a list of kinks.

I'd really love to meet some people close to my age that share my interests and maybe get some insight into how others incorporate this particular kink into their daily lives.

Hello, welcome to the forum That was a pretty good introduction

What kind of street art do you like? Aside from Banksy I'm a little clueless when it comes to artists, but I love the 3D pavement stuff.

I'm sure you will find lots of us here who share your interests, and we're always happy to offer any insight we can - enjoy the forum!

Thanks, Jess!

As street art goes my current obsession is Jesse Hazelip. Check him out!